SCORE
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2001
8447 posts
1416 upvotes
Toronto

Last Year's Winners!

Let's give last year's winners another round of applause!

Winners of the 1st Annual RedFlagDeals.com Member Awards!

Favourite Deal Poster
mahjongmaniac

Favourite Freebie Poster
ladybug193

Favourite Contest Poster
chococrazy

Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User
The Digital Dolphin

Favourite Off-Topic Poster
15-20_God

Favourite Moderator
Rehan

Most Helpful Thread
felix's Memberworks Thread

Congratulations!
Share:
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
3585 posts
111 upvotes
What did they win?
Proud member of SENS Army
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5857 posts
97 upvotes
i think a $50 gift card.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2001
8447 posts
1416 upvotes
Toronto
They won a gift card, a tshirt, and an engraved plaque. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3742 posts
10 upvotes
Ryan wrote:
Jun 27th, 2008 1:06 pm
how can i get one of these T-Shirts??
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2505 posts
3309 upvotes
Toronto
burnt_toast wrote:
Jun 27th, 2008 1:40 pm
how can i get one of these T-Shirts??
Right here!
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3742 posts
10 upvotes
Kate M wrote:
Jun 27th, 2008 1:49 pm
Right here!
can i pick it up instead??
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2006
2993 posts
1125 upvotes
:arrowl: :arrowl: :arrowl: :arrowl: that online plaque is new! I did a doubletake when I first saw it :lol:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2001
8447 posts
1416 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, we thought it would be good to do something for last year's winners since they can't win the same award this year. :)

Just wish we had thought of it earlier.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
359 upvotes
Ryan wrote:
Jun 27th, 2008 1:06 pm
you forgot a bunch of RFD stickers... :D
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Guru
Nov 2, 2003
14310 posts
607 upvotes
Scarborough
Kate M wrote:
Jun 27th, 2008 1:49 pm
Right here!
two things

1. i wanna know who those "models" are.
2. you should have (or is there already) a thread where you have people posting pics of themselves wearing RFD shirts?
MOONBOX PRO:Group Buy | User Thread
H.TVBox 3 Group Buy | User Thread
TVPad4 | User Thread

Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2004
7557 posts
60 upvotes
Thanks to the award I am now considered a minor celebrity at home. A lot has changed since I've won, people come over and once they see the plaque they automatically ask me how much time I had to waste to win that, and when I wear the RFD t-shirt out it immediately garners the respect of all, especially from the employees of staples and futureshop. they don't acknowledge it but I can see in their eyes, its a look of adoration. Its like they are almost too nervous to approach me.

To future winners, with the award comes great responsibility. The recognition at first may be overwhelming but as a previous winner, enjoy your time in the spotlight and cherish every moment. Don't get caught up in all the ribbon-cutting ceremonies, paparazzi, and dell deals of the day. Stay the same person that won the award and reflect on what got you to this stage.
Back for a limited engagement.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
79 upvotes
Georgetown
15-20_God wrote:
Jul 7th, 2008 3:46 pm
Thanks to the award I am now considered a minor celebrity at home. A lot has changed since I've won, people come over and once they see the plaque they automatically ask me how much time I had to waste to win that, and when I wear the RFD t-shirt out it immediately garners the respect of all, especially from the employees of staples and futureshop. they don't acknowledge it but I can see in their eyes, its a look of adoration. Its like they are almost too nervous to approach me.

To future winners, with the award comes great responsibility. The recognition at first may be overwhelming but as a previous winner, enjoy your time in the spotlight and cherish every moment. Don't get caught up in all the ribbon-cutting ceremonies, paparazzi, and dell deals of the day. Stay the same person that won the award and reflect on what got you to this stage.
^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^ is why he should win again!!!

Brains over Brawn any time!!

See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Aug 6, 2003
144 posts
3 upvotes
Its too bad that you can't win this year. Maybe next year... :cheesygri
15-20_God wrote:
Jul 7th, 2008 3:46 pm

× < >