Lawn Care Service?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2006 11:59 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 4, 2006
706 posts

Lawn Care Service?

What is the average price to get small companies to mow the lawn and shovel the snow for you? $/sqft???? and how often they usually come to mow the lawn and shovel the snow??
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2002
1737 posts
565 upvotes
All depends on the size of your property, the location of your home, and what exactly you need done.

A simple grass cutting can be as low as $25 each time (once a week minimum). But can escalate if you need edge trimming, push mowers for small areas, raking, etc.

A standard 2 car by 2 car driveway can be $10 per removal (2 inches of snow fall and they dispatch). But again if you need your sidewalks shoveled or salt spread expect to pay more.
Jun 4, 2006
706 posts
Kenneth wrote:All depends on the size of your property, the location of your home, and what exactly you need done.

A simple grass cutting can be as low as $25 each time (once a week minimum). But can escalate if you need edge trimming, push mowers for small areas, raking, etc.

A standard 2 car by 2 car driveway can be $10 per removal (2 inches of snow fall and they dispatch). But again if you need your sidewalks shoveled or salt spread expect to pay more.
it's for my a business that i own up north (Bed & Breakfast) and the grass that needs to be cut is about 200x200sqft and my driveway is about 75x50sqft...it has a really large lot...it is located just north of Newmarket.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
4040 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
lesnar wrote:it's for my a business that i own up north (Bed & Breakfast) and the grass that needs to be cut is about 200x200sqft and my driveway is about 75x50sqft...it has a really large lot...it is located just north of Newmarket.

That is one funny shaped lawn you have. 200x200sqft???? Just kidding.

I am assuming that it is a 200sq/ft area and not 200 200sq/ft areas. Kidding again.

If it accessable with large machines ( 36" or larger) the cost would be $100-120 per month mowed weekly. If it is smaller machines add $20-25. Add extra for shrubs and working in gardenbeds.

As for the snow service $10 is not going to cut it. And if that is what you are quoted send the dude packing. You are in the snowbelt. You own a commercial bus. Just for insurance purpouses you need a snow and salting service.

Dave
You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something sometime in your life!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)