• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 8:13 pm
Apr 15, 2015
61 posts
38 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Zero1 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2015 12:29 pm
Tried these ones a few weeks ago. They actually taste like harveys. Really weird but good. Can't have too much of them before I start disliking them.

Haven't tried that potato scallops flavour yet. Not a fan of regular chips to be honest so this is a turn off.
Yeah? Does it? Will be on the lookout for them.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4058 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
I was in the US last week and saw Lays in Lime flavour as well as Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3691 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
kindred_99 wrote:
Jan 28th, 2016 6:41 pm
I was in the US last week and saw Lays in Lime flavour as well as Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Ditto, I ended up trying the truffle fries flavour, which wasn't bad.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2554 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Man the states are always getting first dibs on the new flavours...
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2004
12862 posts
1447 upvotes
Pickering
willyxjai wrote:
Jan 29th, 2016 1:32 am
Man the states are always getting first dibs on the new flavours...
They get different flavors than our flavours.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11198 posts
1539 upvotes
Toronto
Fiery roasted Habanero? How would that compare to one of the Blair's brand chips?
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2554 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
AudiDude wrote:
Jan 29th, 2016 9:11 am
They get different flavors than our flavours.
True. Im a big fan of spicy chips and I know there's a bigger market in the states compare to canada but if I could, I'm more gladly to trade the all dressed flavour chips for some spicy funyuns :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8711 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
Canadians ran out of flavour ideas so the new Do Us A Flavour promotion has Canadians choosing which 3 of 12 "World Flavourites" flavours will make it to stores

https://dousaflavour.ca/en/
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9816 posts
878 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Feb 10th, 2016 5:25 am
Canadians ran out of flavour ideas so the new Do Us A Flavour promotion has Canadians choosing which 3 of 12 "World Flavourites" flavours will make it to stores
Looks like instead of grand prizes, they are giving away small daily prizes for people who vote:
DAILY PRIZES AND DAILY PRIZE DRAWS. There are a total of two hundred and forty-five (245) daily prize packages available to be won. Each prize package consists of three (3) bags of LAY’S potato chips (180g, assorted flavours), two (2) LAY’S-branded potato chip bag clips, one (1) pair of LAY’S-branded sunglasses, one (1) LAY’S-branded luggage tag, and one LAY’S-branded chip bowl (each individually a “Daily Prize”). Approximate retail value $32.96 CAD each. Five (5) Daily Prizes will be awarded for each Day in the Contest Period. The number of Daily Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) Daily Prize per person or household during the Contest. Please allow 4 – 6 weeks following verification for delivery of Daily Prize.

For each Day of the Contest Period, a random draw (each, a “Daily Prize Draw”) will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received for that Day. Five (5) entries will be selected for each Day in the Contest Period as eligible to win a Daily Prize described above. In these Rules, a “Day” is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 am ET (i.e. midnight), except February 1 (day 1) which begins at 1:00 pm (ET).

Each Daily Prize Draw will take place on the first business day in Toronto, ON following each Day during the Voting and Contest Period. All draws will occur at 2:00pm ET at 2 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON with servers under the supervision of the Contest Sponsor’s designated agent. The odds of winning a Daily Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received each Day during the Voting and Contest Period. Each Day’s entries are not carried forward to the next Day, and are not eligible for consideration for future Daily Prize Draws. In the event that there are no entries received for any Daily Prize during the Contest Period, that Daily Prize Draw will not be conducted and that Daily Prize will not be awarded.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9991 posts
373 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Some of those 12 flavors are very boring.. sweet thai chili, every company with some kind of crispy snack has done that flavor profile. Pico de Gallo sounds gross unless you love cilantro. Poutine? Just go buy the other 3-4 companies that already stock this flavor.
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6208 posts
1110 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Feb 10th, 2016 5:25 am
Yup. Maple Moose was really stretching it. What was next? Butter Tart? Nanaimo Bar chips?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1925 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
bonterra wrote:
Feb 10th, 2016 12:17 pm
Yup. Maple Moose was really stretching it. What was next? Butter Tart? Nanaimo Bar chips?
Thanks for the ideas.
That's not a knife!