None
[OP]
Banned
Oct 28, 2003
1741 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg, Mb

Lay's Sea salt and pepper

I'm currently at school and i just bought these chips and I must say they are damn good!! one of the first differnet flavored chips that i really enjoyed! :D
beep beep bop beep bup
25 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6010 posts
436 upvotes
BC
i've been meaning to try them.. now i guess i'll have to
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2004
1693 posts
13 upvotes
my favourite chips:

Doritos BOLD BBQ
Lays BBQ
Pres Choice Premium Olive Oil Chips
Terra chips... the one with blue/red/brown chips. SOOOO GOOD
Also the veggie ones from Costco.... mmmmm

Another chip i LOVE but can't find anymore is the O'Reilly's (i think thats the name) thick cut chips. They had sour cream and onion chips that were REALLY thick and tasty... if anyone knows where to find them in Tor, please let me know!
Heatware: 40-0-0
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1698 posts
37 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
meh, the chips were ok. nothing major.
Looking for an educational source to help pass your G1 written driving test? Check out DrivingTests101.com
It helped me pass my test and had a lot of great resources!
Dec 7, 2002
816 posts
Fobulous wrote:my favourite chips:

Doritos BOLD BBQ
Lays BBQ
Pres Choice Premium Olive Oil Chips
Also the veggie ones from Costco.... mmmmm

Another chip i LOVE but can't find anymore is the O'Reilly's (i think thats the name) thick cut chips. They had sour cream and onion chips that were REALLY thick and tasty... if anyone knows where to find them in Tor, please let me know!
O'Ryans I believe.

Anyways, I love the Sea Salt and Pepper Lays, excellent chips, just a shame that they get gross if you eat more than 1 bag.
Aug 11, 2004
605 posts
1 upvote
Zeni wrote:O'Ryans I believe.

Anyways, I love the Sea Salt and Pepper Lays, excellent chips, just a shame that they get gross if you eat more than 1 bag.

Ha-ha - I think this would be a great one to try - have been meaning to.
Ever have an American buddy look at you strangely - Ketchup flavoured chips?? What the hell do you mean by All Dressed??
So we have some pretty funky flavours up here - but this looks good.

PS try to tell them about Eatmore chocolate bars
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4566 posts
191 upvotes
GTA
[quote="Fobulous"]my favourite chips:
QUOTE]

Hey Fobulous, where can i find these 'Terra' chips in Toronto?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2003
7038 posts
90 upvotes
Nepean
kettle chips - Honey and Mustard
Ruffle - Sour Cream and Onion
[OP]
Banned
Oct 28, 2003
1741 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg, Mb
Yea, i find the pepper really nullifies that salty taste that usually stays in your mouth with other chip flavors, though I have to agree to limit yourself to 1 or 2 bags.

Never heard of those multi color chips before.. sounds interesting though
beep beep bop beep bup
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10389 posts
243 upvotes
Mississauga
Gotta disagree with everybody, respectfully. I was expecting to get chips with salt and pepper on them, which would taste pretty good. Instead, when I tasted them, they tasted like a bad sour cream and onion.

If you want to taste the best chips EVER, buy a bag of PC gourmet chips. They're DAMN expensive (4 bucks for a fairly small bag), and get the garlic and parmesan cheese flavour. Oh, man, so good, and each chip is HUGE.
[OP]
Banned
Oct 28, 2003
1741 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg, Mb
danfromwaterloo wrote:Gotta disagree with everybody, respectfully. I was expecting to get chips with salt and pepper on them, which would taste pretty good. Instead, when I tasted them, they tasted like a bad sour cream and onion.

If you want to taste the best chips EVER, buy a bag of PC gourmet chips. They're DAMN expensive (4 bucks for a fairly small bag), and get the garlic and parmesan cheese flavour. Oh, man, so good, and each chip is HUGE.
I like Pc's Chicken flavoured chips.. dunno if its just the msg but man, those things are the most addictive chips.
beep beep bop beep bup
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2004
1693 posts
13 upvotes
ferkel wrote: Hey ferkel,
If you have a costco membership, they have those around USUALLY. I think certain loblaws used to have these as well. A lot of organic food stores will have these as well.
Heatware: 40-0-0
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
2197 posts
The recent batch of the S&P were really salty. They were so unlike the ones that were released about 6 months earlier.

It seems Fritolay has a really bad tendency to keep prices high, and substitute lots of salt for seasoning. They even did that for the more expensive kettle chips (cant remember what they are called).

If none of u say anything then Fritolay will assume nobody noticed and will keep doing this. There is a toll-free number on the package..