Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LCBO

Clearance wines (starting at $6.45)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 10:48 pm
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
Added Bright's Apera 74, a 1L fortified wine. This is great for those people making fruit cake of the very alcoholic variety. Only in store.
We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.
May 8, 2005
396 posts
201 upvotes
Ottawa
acidferret wrote: Added Bright's Apera 74, a 1L fortified wine. This is great for those people making fruit cake of the very alcoholic variety. Only in store.
hahaha... I love your Tag Line!!!
May 8, 2005
396 posts
201 upvotes
Ottawa
If the POT stores are going to follow the LCBO model this will be great. Discount POT every few months!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
Picked up a couple Yellow Tail and 6 each of Errazariz's Estate Chardonnay & Max Reserva Sauvignon, all from my local store. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
Damn bless you OP! Gotta love some cheap wines that are decent. Probably gonna try picking up some of the reds and maybe a couple whites depending on what stores have tonight when I get off work. Always need to stop that wine cabinet and cheap is best. Please keep this up!
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
wow, OP updated the list and just realized it's arranged by price, catering to the RFD methdology.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2013
1036 posts
573 upvotes
Angus, ON
Probably YMMV. I just picked up a few bottles and the Rose was a extra 20% off. Casillero Del Diablo Rose $6.40 and Jacobs Creek Rose $7.20. Only realized once I looked at the receipt at home. It was not listed and some tags were still incorrect. Thanks OP.
Images
  • IMG_1670.JPG
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
I added a beer in a big bottle to the top of the list and an apertif mixer wine to the bottom.
We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.
Jan 20, 2017
261 posts
473 upvotes
Thanks OP. Wasn't expecting to drop $250 on wine today but such is the life of an RFDer...
The artist previously known as Bum_Gravey.
Mar 21, 2005
434 posts
355 upvotes
GTA
I was not able to see how much I would be saving until I found the following:

"Errazuriz Estate Series Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva, #262717, $8.95
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/errazu ... rva/262717"

which is listed as $13. I brought a case. Thank you so much OP.

Sorry about the quality of the picture as I was a little excited with the saving.
Images
  • IMG_20170913_113541 copy.jpg
Nov 10, 2016
450 posts
284 upvotes
OP can you please recommend a red wine? thx a lot.
Oct 28, 2004
309 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
skydeal wrote: OP can you please recommend a red wine? thx a lot.
I don't drink much red wine so I don't know other than the Yellow Tail which is ok. I'm sure someone else reading the thread can help you more.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
acidferret wrote: The Casillero del Diablo is dry. That's what I'm having now.
As in, as you wrote this thread during the day? If so I like the way you roll, OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)