Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LCBO

Glenlivet 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch - $120.20

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2019 5:22 pm
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
Guys, remember the golden rule - scotch is like girls; never go underage ;)

This one qualifies!
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Aug 5, 2016
153 posts
122 upvotes
waterloo
We get so ripped off in Ontario. I bought the Glenlivet a year ago at Costco in Calgary and only paid about $80. Here its "on sale" for $120. I will add that it is a very drinkable scotch.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
bubbagumpshrimp2 wrote: We get so ripped off in Ontario. I bought the Glenlivet a year ago at Costco in Calgary and only paid about $80. Here its "on sale" for $120. I will add that it is a very drinkable scotch.
Don't come to NL and buy booze then.
Aug 13, 2006
478 posts
257 upvotes
Years ago my buddy picked up a $2200 bottle of scotch from the LCBO. They didn't let him touch the bottle until he was outside the store. They carried the bottle from the display to the register and from there to the front door. Once he reached the entrance - they gave him bottle.
Jan 4, 2016
500 posts
780 upvotes
Calgary
so... is it because if he was to drop it in the store they would have to give him a new bottle?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
-=MK=- wrote: Years ago my buddy picked up a $2200 bottle of scotch from the LCBO. They didn't let him touch the bottle until he was outside the store. They carried the bottle from the display to the register and from there to the front door. Once he reached the entrance - they gave him bottle.
Probably took 3 union workers 25 minutes to make sure the bottle left the store properly. Then it was break time.
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
bubbagumpshrimp2 wrote: We get so ripped off in Ontario. I bought the Glenlivet a year ago at Costco in Calgary and only paid about $80. Here its "on sale" for $120. I will add that it is a very drinkable scotch.
No kidding, Ontario blows for booze. Canada in general does even. At duty-free (MIA, I think it was) I grabbed JW Blue on sale, 2 for $250 USD! One bottle in LCBO is $300 CAD I believe.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Great to be able to get this again at a non stupid price.
$150+ for this is just insane.
Oct 19, 2009
521 posts
529 upvotes
toronto
how's the Russian Standard Gold Vodka ? Is it any good?
May 31, 2016
613 posts
602 upvotes
I did a Glenlivet tasting last year... I actually preferred the 15 year old to this, and it is a lot cheaper... As is the Nadurra...
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2016
1266 posts
683 upvotes
Evendesiredusernameistaken wrote: I did a Glenlivet tasting last year... I actually preferred the 15 year old to this, and it is a lot cheaper... As is the Nadurra...
like you said, it's all subjective....you can def taste a diff between the 15 and 18 yr old...to each their own.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)