Hot Deals

[LCBO] LCBO Price Drops - Up to 50% off some wine!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 10:38 pm
[OP]
Feb 19, 2017
764 posts
366 upvotes

[LCBO] LCBO Price Drops - Up to 50% off some wine!

So was just tinkering around on LCBO's site and noticed some decent (and mediocre) wine drops and thought, hey why not share the good ones with RFDers who have done the same for me in the past. Anyways here's a listing in no particular order.

Yohttp://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/productname/4 ... gGuh2eWyUk was $11.95 now $6.45

Yohttp://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/productname/4 ... gGtpmeWyUk was $14.95 now $6.45

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/produc ... gGvH2eWyUk was $12.95 now $6.45

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/produc ... gGvUWeWyUk was $12.95 now $6.45

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/produc ... gGvc2eWyUk was $11.95 now $6.45
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
29 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3302 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Any recommendations from that list, definitely don’t mind trying some of the seasonal ones
[OP]
Feb 19, 2017
764 posts
366 upvotes
I've tired the first one and it was good (don't expect fancy palate talk from me), haven't tried any of the others as of yet. I will probably pick up a few of each tbh
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
2387 posts
211 upvotes
nice find! Slim pickings for most stores of convenience to me but thanks!
Oct 18, 2004
133 posts
29 upvotes
Windsor
Well deserved thanks OP. Sent to my wife, she'll be mighty happy to pick up a couple bottles on special.
[OP]
Feb 19, 2017
764 posts
366 upvotes
LaZeRACED wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:56 am
Well deserved thanks OP. Sent to my wife, she'll be mighty happy to pick up a couple bottles on special.
Glad to have helped :) I would share more but most of the "sales" are like 2-4 dollars off a bottle, which really isn't much of a savings imo
Oct 28, 2004
273 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto
Lots of individual locations also have clearance in-store on items they delisted for moving slow because they needed space for the Christmas stuff.
Bayview Village in North York has Bacardi Coconut & Cherry rums, Malibu Mango Splash & Stoli Razberi vodka for $22, Fireball in either 1.14 or 1.75L, some flavours of McGuiness mixer liquors and some other stuff on a shelf facing the back of the store in the beer section.
We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer sur le deux.
Sep 14, 2010
146 posts
36 upvotes
acidferret wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 10:22 am
Lots of individual locations also have clearance in-store on items they delisted for moving slow because they needed space for the Christmas stuff.
Bayview Village in North York has Bacardi Coconut & Cherry rums, Malibu Mango Splash & Stoli Razberi vodka for $22, Fireball in either 1.14 or 1.75L, some flavours of McGuiness mixer liquors and some other stuff on a shelf facing the back of the store in the beer section.
Yea, I noticed this as well, but YMMV based on the LCBO. I've ventured to many downtown and some have zero clearances while other have a staggering number of them, and it's sometimes even different week to week around holiday season.
[OP]
Feb 19, 2017
764 posts
366 upvotes
splur wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:07 am
Yea, I noticed this as well, but YMMV based on the LCBO. I've ventured to many downtown and some have zero clearances while other have a staggering number of them, and it's sometimes even different week to week around holiday season.
Ya I've gotten some absolutely stellar deals through those clearance spots but they are so YMMV it's not funny. Sadly no RFDer's really out in the East GTA so I don't hear much about them, every now and again you get some posts about stores in Toronto itself but it is simply too far for me...
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2070 posts
1100 upvotes
Toronto
LoANeal wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 8:10 am
So was just tinkering around on LCBO's site and noticed some decent (and mediocre) wine drops and thought, hey why not share the good ones with RFDers who have done the same for me in the past. Anyways here's a listing in no particular order.
"Tinkering around on LCBO's site ...". Please. These were all posted yesterday on Liquery.com Decent deals but give credit where it's due.
Mar 25, 2009
420 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
toronto_slim wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:31 am
"Tinkering around on LCBO's site ...". Please. These were all posted yesterday on Liquery.com Decent deals but give credit where it's due.
thanks @toronto_slim for the link !
[OP]
Feb 19, 2017
764 posts
366 upvotes
If people prefer the liquery link I can use them next time instead of the LCBO, I just kinda thought people preferred actual LCBO as liquery is kinda slow at the best of times...
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
1734 posts
89 upvotes
LoANeal wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 1:26 pm
If people prefer the liquery link I can use them next time instead of the LCBO, I just kinda thought people preferred actual LCBO as liquery is kinda slow at the best of times...
Nah it's all good. Thanks for sharing
Feb 18, 2010
610 posts
120 upvotes
Greely
I went to the downtown Ottawa LCBO on bank street - they only had 2 bottles of the Martini Royale Bianco favoured wine. It was only $3.20 a bottle. Still on the shelf as of 1pm - it didn't appeal to my palate