Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LCBO

Lots of clearance deals at Bayview village LCBO

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2019 3:53 pm
Aug 10, 2018
60 posts
47 upvotes

[LCBO] Lots of clearance deals at Bayview village LCBO

They are going to move to the new store, Lots of clearance deals on Whiskeis, Vodcas, etc.
Last edited by Knock2 on Feb 23rd, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2637 posts
1353 upvotes
CANADA
Love the details.
Sep 30, 2009
199 posts
85 upvotes
brampton
I’m gonna probably grab the bottles you’ve posted. It was a hard choice but finally made the decision.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
OP Could you at least tell us what kind of deals they are?
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Aug 8, 2007
839 posts
732 upvotes
Knock2 wrote: They are foing to move to the new store, Lots of clearance deals on Whiskeis, Vodcas, etc.
OP may have had a few too many of the clearance Whiskeis and Vodcas given the good deals, but seriously where are they foing to move to?
Oct 5, 2014
611 posts
1367 upvotes
Ontario
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: OP may have had a few too many of the clearance Whiskeis and Vodcas given the good deals, but seriously where are they foing to move to?
I see what you did there Winking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Can a single LCBO location have separate prices? I thought all discounts had to be available system wide.
For Sale:
Banned
Dec 15, 2018
252 posts
696 upvotes
Are we looking at 25% off and more?

Can never have too much alcohol!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2637 posts
1353 upvotes
CANADA
Ayn godo dael on dakr rmu? Or spcide rum?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2637 posts
1353 upvotes
CANADA
Ist me aaign, I lkie my rmu and ckoe wit ice. Jst wntd to clarfy becuse ice is imprtnt
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Did OP try out the free samples be 4 posting
Nov 2, 2007
204 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up the last 3 bottles of nolet's gin at the queen/coxwell (Toronto) location. When it was released a few months ago it was $69.95 I believe. Apparently it was reduced down to $56.40 at some point. That is lcbo wide price. The queen/coxwell LCBO had it for 30% off that price so I paid $39.95. Unbelievable price as I paid $48 usd a while back. I went to the st. Lawrence market LCBO and it was not reduced. I was told if it was managers special it would have a line threw the upc. It did not so I'm not sure what's up. I did notice quite a few mark downs only applicable to that location. All had the line through the upc. Anyway, nolet's is probably my favourite gin and it was a great price. I was ready to clear out all of the stores!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2931 posts
1523 upvotes
North York
thelasthunter wrote: Can a single LCBO location have separate prices? I thought all discounts had to be available system wide.
Yes location specific clearance is common, especially with new stores as they realize local client demand.

Vintages is generally lcbo wide because wine lots are sold more seasonally like fashion.
Aug 10, 2018
60 posts
47 upvotes
When There are too many items on sale how can I provide detail? I had only 2 minute to post this thread to let you know if you are interested. BTW some shelves are empty and they will move on March 5th. So, you can go to visit if you are interested!
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3174 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto
Jesus Christ - what's up with the spelling/typos in the original post?

Anyhow, thanks for the deal. May take a look at BV LCBO.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2024 posts
1291 upvotes
Knock2 wrote: When There are too many items on sale how can I provide detail? I had only 2 minute to post this thread to let you know if you are interested. BTW some shelves are empty and they will move on March 5th. So, you can go to visit if you are interested!
in the future if you dont want to get your thread crapped on you might, i dont know, think of taking a picture of said whiskey shelf, and another of the vodka shelf, etc.
Jan 11, 2008
53 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Just went by. Don't waste your time.

Store is already half empty, only some things were on clearance with most gone already and discounts were minimal anyways. None of the scotches were on discount.