Expired Hot Deals

[Le Chateau] Le Chateau -- Up to 50% off your purchase, online & in-stores!‏ Today only!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2013 1:19 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 12, 2008
94 posts
2 upvotes
now the really weird thing with my cancellations is that some of the items are still in stock online...... s: how does their system even work... :facepalm:
Jul 23, 2008
765 posts
245 upvotes
999asd wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 4:16 am
now the really weird thing with my cancellations is that some of the items are still in stock online...... s: how does their system even work... :facepalm:
Me too. I reordered the now in stock items at the current price just out of curiosity to see if they get shipped.
Aug 24, 2010
222 posts
43 upvotes
Light_footed wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 10:38 pm
All items now accounted for and I am more than satisfied. I made 4 orders and expected most items to be cancelled but I was lucky to only have 4 items cancelled out of 21 . The tri-buckle belt that I received was damaged in shipping (seems to be a missing buckle) and I received one wrong shirt.

I was expecting this:

http://www.lechateau.com/style/jump/Gin ... en/270608/

I got this:

http://i.imgur.com/RUVmM.jpg

Can't imagine my conservative self rocking that in public :razz:

Clothes fit great for the most part as I had shopped at Le Chateau before so I knew what to expect for their sizes. Although their dress shirts and sweaters tend to be a little large for their size, I learned that their casual shirts were more true to size so the shirts that are a little tight on me are being packaged for Christmas gifts. All in all, great haul. Thanks guys.

Second pic didnt work...
sc00ter77 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 10:03 am
Me too. I reordered the now in stock items at the current price just out of curiosity to see if they get shipped.

Good call. let us know wut happens.
Apr 6, 2010
263 posts
33 upvotes
YVR

Attempted a refund of my order. Seems successful so far. Waiting on credit back on my CC.

EDIT: To answer some of the questions
-i got a prepaid label from them
-purolator came and picked it up at my place
-i just threw the receipts in the box did not provide reason
Apr 27, 2009
30 posts
14 upvotes
Le Chateau just sent me a $30 gift card to "apologize" for canceling some of my items.
Though out of 22 items ordered, I received 20!
Just spent another $32.96 at the online outlet, applied the $30 against that, total order cost me $16.53 with tax and shipping to NS for $94.95 worth of items.

Check your emails!! :)

"To our most-valued customer,

This holiday season, our promotions generated an unprecedented response and many of our styles have sold out. We apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you by cancelling items from your order.

Please accept this gift of $30 CAD on your next purchase at lechateau.com, valid until January 20th, 2013."
May 10, 2012
78 posts
5 upvotes
Got 3/4 items, happy with them. 1 item cancelled and got the gift card today, will see if prices drop more on boxing day and use it
Dec 5, 2012
45 posts
33 upvotes
Edmonton
A couple of my cancelled items are also showing in stock again now. Funny thing, one dress I really wanted that was cancelled I called about getting a different size and the size I ordered ended up showing up.
I sure do wish I had ordered more $1.50 cancelled belts to get more $30 cards
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2010
3619 posts
641 upvotes
Toronto
how does the return process work?

Do they operate on weekends?

2 of the shirts came without tags, do you think they'll accept it?

I also got the $30 credit :) ))
Msg me for Zoomerwireless Issues
Mar 30, 2008
158 posts
11 upvotes
Think it's possible they'll accept the "we're sorry" gift card in store tomm?
Jul 27, 2011
56 posts
5 upvotes
VANCOUVER
No gift card here :( The one item that got cancelled was the only item that I ordered for myself.
Jul 23, 2008
765 posts
245 upvotes
RDot604 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 5:01 pm
Second pic didnt work...

Good call. let us know wut happens.
Unfortunately the re-ordered items were also cancelled.
Jan 12, 2006
470 posts
37 upvotes
Edmonton
I tried my "we're sorry" gift card but got this message: Tuango/Wagjag vouchers cannot be used in combination with other promotions.

I guess the gift card cannot be used towards some sales in the outlet online:
Women
Additional 30% OFF Suiting
Additional 40% OFF Dresses
Additional 50% OFF Bags
$35 OFF Outerwear
Men:
Additional 30% OFF Suiting
$35 OFF Outerwear
× < >