[Badminton] Dirt cheap clothes + good deals on shoes/rackets
- Deal Link:
- Le Coin Badminton
They got a load of Yonex clothes at like 50%+ off, which is really good because the quality is great. However, a lot of the shirts only have larger sizes left, so YMMV.
Aside from that, there's a bunch of high end rackets and shoes discounted. The Yonex Voltric 70 and 80 E-tune prices are really good.
Deals that stand out imo:
- Yonex Voltric 80 E-Tune @ 165$ (reg. 220$)
- Yonex Voltric 70 E-Tune @ 157$ (reg. 210$)
- All the Victor Jetspeed rackets
- 120$ Ashaway string reel (pretty good string, lasts longer than BG80, good performance)
- Yonex Power Cusion 03Z L @ 110$ (reg. 160$)
- Most shoes have really good prices, but lots of sizes missing, YMMV
- Wilson Vancouver V15 Bag @ 70$. This bag is huge and very good quality, I saw it in store last time I visited. If you don't mind the flashy color, it's actually an incredible deal.
- Yonex Nanoray 70DX @ 70$ (reg. 100$). Great deal if you don't need a high end racket. DX rackets are very durable.
- The other stuff is cheap bags/clothes, depends on your needs and size really.
(You can switch language at the top right of the page)
UPDATE: Just got a coupon for 15% off in their newsletter. It seems to only work on regular priced stuff. Code is PRINT2018.
They also reduced a couple items by a couple bucks.