Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Le Coin

[Badminton + Tennis] Great Boxing Day prices on badminton and tennis gear

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 6:04 pm
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal

[Badminton + Tennis] Great Boxing Day prices on badminton and tennis gear

Deal Link:
Savings:
25-75% off
Retailer:
Le Coin
Deals are back (and more) for the Boxing Day. Mostly 25%-75% off
https://www.lecoinbadminton.com/us/boxing-week/

New stuff I noticed (might be more): Nanoray 800 is a pretty good deal, I haven't seen it this low before. Duora 7 and Nanoray 700 are still good deals for high end rackets. Otherwise, the Nanoray 80-100-200 rackets are very good deals for value picks, especially the 200.

Shipping is free above 100$ and the language bar is at the top left!

The best deals seem to be (prices not 100% up to date):

Badminton:
Tennis: Edit: Boxing Day stuff
Last edited by acidburn09 on Dec 28th, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
64 replies
Aug 22, 2013
331 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
Some fiine deals here. Unfortunately, there's no indicator on the shoe widths.
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
brainfreze wrote: Some fiine deals here. Unfortunately, there's no indicator on the shoe widths.
Badminton shoes are pretty narrow in general :\ Asics tend to be wider than Yonex and the largest Yonex shoes are the Power Cushion 55 and the Power Cushion Comfort. They do have a Wide model, but it's not on sale :\
May 21, 2002
425 posts
124 upvotes
I've actually been checking out deals for tennis gear on and off today

for Lecoin, coupon code "SB10PT1" still works (credit to the last lecoin thread earlier in the fall - 10% off)

Raquetguys is also doing a BF/CM sale
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
wasabi wrote: I've actually been checking out deals for tennis gear on and off today

for Lecoin, coupon code "SB10PT1" still works (credit to the last lecoin thread earlier in the fall - 10% off)

Raquetguys is also doing a BF/CM sale
Thanks! That makes the deals even hotter!!
May 21, 2002
425 posts
124 upvotes
Can anyone recommend an 'all around' tennis racquet? I know, I know, what's good for me isn't necessarily good for you / go demo some racquets etc etc

Just looking to see what you guys play with. I haven't been playing for long but with the sales I'm considering upgrading from my Yonex Vcore SV team ($60 on sale at sport chek, compared to $120 at RG)

Something beginner-intermediate friendly, mid weight, bit easier to spin

With Head racquets in particular, I find their naming system incredibly confusing.
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
wasabi wrote: Can anyone recommend an 'all around' tennis racquet? I know, I know, what's good for me isn't necessarily good for you / go demo some racquets etc etc

Just looking to see what you guys play with. I haven't been playing for long but with the sales I'm considering upgrading from my Yonex Vcore SV team ($60 on sale at sport chek, compared to $120 at RG)

With Head racquets in particular, I find their naming system incredibly confusing.
Looking at the actual deals, the Ezone Lite and Head MXG 5 would seem to fit your needs well! The Wilson Blade SW104 and Burn FST 99S would also be good if you want something around 300g.
Dec 27, 2011
664 posts
542 upvotes
AB
Are refunds by mail free or would we have to pay the shipping cost? Couldn't find any mention on the website.
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10084 posts
1418 upvotes
wasabi wrote: Can anyone recommend an 'all around' tennis racquet? I know, I know, what's good for me isn't necessarily good for you / go demo some racquets etc etc

I think the Babolat Pure Drive (2015-17 version) is one of the easier racquets to use. Has a larger than usual head (100sq in), spin friendly pattern 16x19 and I've personally used it myself and had great results.

https://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Review ... eview.html
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
gyu138 wrote: Are refunds by mail free or would we have to pay the shipping cost? Couldn't find any mention on the website.
Not sure small companies like that can afford covering shipping both ways like that. Can't hurt to ask them though!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3579 posts
2985 upvotes
Markham
clockworkapple wrote: Thx OP! The Duora 7 deal is quite appealing...
Yes, quite tempting. I haven't used it yet though and not sure if local shops to me have loaners I can test with. I know it's a balanced racket and I've been wanting to move up from my head light but not go straight through to head heavy as I don't have a particularly fast swing speed.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
HDawg wrote: Yes, quite tempting. I haven't used it yet though and not sure if local shops to me have loaners I can test with. I know it's a balanced racket and I've been wanting to move up from my head light but not go straight through to head heavy as I don't have a particularly fast swing speed.
That could be quite a good one to switch to then. The faster and flexier backhand side should pick up any advantage the head light rackets have over balanced rackets for the backhand.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
acidburn09 wrote: It's 120$ in QC :\ We always get shafted! hehe

I believe Le Coin does price matching though if you're not in QC and want the racquet strung with good stuff.

Thanks for the upvote!
always look at the positive side, we have best beer deals Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
Rlcky wrote: always look at the positive side, we have best beer deals Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Face With Tears Of Joy That's a good way to think about it :P
Nov 21, 2011
228 posts
276 upvotes
Montreal
Just saw they added new stuff like Power Cushion 03Z, Victor shoes and free shipping!

Gonna try and update the OP when I get some time!