• Mar 28th, 2024 10:43 am
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
Now I must drink to forget...

Yikes - he changed!!!!!
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12348 posts
5403 upvotes
Habs are physically taking it to us
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
shikotee wrote: With the Panthers losing 4-0 to the Lightning, Soupey now leads the league (playoffs) for goals against and save percentage. Panthers goalie S. Knight was ahead of him for both, mostly due to only playing a single game prior to tonight's loss.
Easy come. Easy go....
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12348 posts
5403 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote: I hate hate hate how Engvall plays.
him and Meh Kay Ev re just support players, they shouldn't be on the ice for more than 9 mins a game
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
Really need Willy and Papi to step it up in the 3rd.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
shikotee wrote: Really need Willy and Papi to step it up in the 3rd.
Willy has been really good an dangerous. It's Papi and Marner that need to up their offensive game. Getting nothing out of them.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
Booyah, Muzzin!

I sound like a broken record, but come on, Jumbo on PP again. Brutal.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
Who will be the random Leaf that will tie it up?
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10167 posts
8293 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote: Papi. It's about time.
The former Hab, lol
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
Willy for the GWG and tying the record?
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
Booyah 3-3.

Ok we need the big boys to win it for us and send the Habs packing.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
Almost...argh....ok, do it in OT :D
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
Has Matthews registered a shot attempt? Habs just isn't giving him any space at all. Gotta think if he finds an opening, he's going to win in for us.

But my money is on Willy. So dangerous tonight.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12348 posts
5403 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote: Has Matthews registered a shot attempt? Habs just isn't giving him any space at all. Gotta think if he finds an opening, he's going to win in for us.

Him and Marner have to adapt - this isn't the run and gun style that's played in the regular season. Simple plays and get it to the net, get back take the body

Simmonds needs way more ice time
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
1734 posts
1016 upvotes
I dont care which Leaf scores but it would be so sweet if Gally gets the OT winner and sends The Habs Golfing 🤞🤞
Heatware: 56-0-0
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
sharpshooter88 wrote: Has Matthews registered a shot attempt? Habs just isn't giving him any space at all. Gotta think if he finds an opening, he's going to win in for us.

AM 2 SOG so far. Hyman has most w 6 and Brodie has 5(!) I didn't notice him at all haha. Styles w 4.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)