• Apr 28th, 2017 10:43 pm
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3275 posts
336 upvotes
Richmond Hill
bobcat99 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 10:42 am
I won't bother with him. He admitted he hates all Toronto teams in a recent post. That plus he is clueless.
LOL. thanked...i needed the laugh

didn't watch the 5-0 game so i can't comment.
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6576 posts
840 upvotes
Ajax
yesstyle wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 10:49 am
LOL. thanked...i needed the laugh

didn't watch the 5-0 game so i can't comment.
At least you can take criticisms without blowing a gasket. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1001 posts
139 upvotes
"Hey, Andersen got a shutout? I'm not watching that game. But he was probably terrible in that game too! "
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
2163 posts
637 upvotes
Ottawa
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 1:27 pm
"Hey, Andersen got a shutout? I'm not watching that game. But he was probably terrible in that game too! "
Typical response of a troll, really. In all honesty, if you aren't a fan of the team, why on earth bother posting in a thread about said team? Unless you're a troll of course LOL.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1001 posts
139 upvotes
Don't try to use logic with them. :)

Anyway, great game last night overall. Andersen was fantastic last night, and it was a great bounce back game for Reilly. Saturday's game against the Hawks will be tough, I hope we somehow pull a win out.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
2163 posts
637 upvotes
Ottawa
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 2:10 pm

Anyway, great game last night overall. Andersen was fantastic last night, and it was a great bounce back game for Reilly. Saturday's game against the Hawks will be tough, I hope we somehow pull a win out.
Honestly, at this point, I'd be suprised if they made the playoffs. The rookies look gassed. But, if at the beginning of the season you told me they'd be fighting for a playoff spot this close to tht end of the season, I'd be fine with that. It's gravy at this point.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6576 posts
840 upvotes
Ajax
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 2:10 pm

+1. He really was. I would say 2 of his best games as a Leaf have came last night and I think it was against the Flyers, when he had 38 saves.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1001 posts
139 upvotes
Konowl wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 2:13 pm
Honestly, at this point, I'd be suprised if they made the playoffs. The rookies look gassed. But, if at the beginning of the season you told me they'd be fighting for a playoff spot this close to tht end of the season, I'd be fine with that. It's gravy at this point.
Agreed, and I think Matthews in particular has looked a bit slow in this last stretch. Marner looks like he's got another gear in him though. I'm still hoping they can get the last playoff spot Atmosphere in Toronto is unreal when the Leafs are in the playoffs.

It's so cute when haters downvote any positive posts on the Leafs. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2008
4778 posts
813 upvotes
Whitby
Leafs need Anderson to be at his best from here on to have a shot, can't afford a bad stretch.
My prediction, Marner makes up the 5 point lead Laine has in rookie scoring -winning that title while leading Leafs to the playoffs.
nomdesplumes:

"I wonder if adding extra electrical outlets is considered an electrical installation?"
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1001 posts
139 upvotes
It should be a good game tonight, I'll be hitting a pub with a few friends to catch the game. Hawks are red hot, so I'd be pretty happy with one point. Still hoping for the best.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16032 posts
785 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Hot damn that was a nice save my Crawford. Not cool man, not cool at all.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1001 posts
139 upvotes
Well, one point is good. Bolts loss in regulation and Islanders picked up a point as well. Not a bad night for the Leafs.

And hey, another solid game from Andersen! And Matthews scored to break out of the slump.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16032 posts
785 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 10:52 pm
Well, one point is good. Bolts loss in regulation and Islanders picked up a point as well. Not a bad night for the Leafs.

And hey, another solid game from Andersen! And Matthews scored to break out of the slump.
Should have had two if it wasn't for Crawford's damn stick.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1001 posts
139 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 11:01 pm
Should have had two if it wasn't for Crawford's damn stick.

Ya, so close.

I know the St Patty's jerseys looked weird, but I liked them. Need more themed jerseys.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16032 posts
785 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 12:58 pm
Ya, so close.

I know the St Patty's jerseys looked weird, but I liked them. Need more themed jerseys.
For sure, thought they looked great last night. I mean, I'm sure if they had them everyday I might not like them as much, but as a once a year thing, they look sharp.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel