Leafs Talk (2022/23): Chat away

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 9:35 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
Sgt_Strider wrote: Fairly obvious that Tavares suffered a head injury. No need to be ambiguous.
Methinks you missed the sarcasm there....
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
blexann wrote: Muzzin getting exposed, bring up Liljegren
My default is to blame Holl.
I just loathe his facial expressions whenever his D shift lets in a goal.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
About damn time!!! CMON!
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
Alright - Old guys are providing.
Now how about some young guys steppin' up?
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
shikotee wrote: My default is to blame Holl.
I just loathe his facial expressions whenever his D shift lets in a goal.
his foot speed makes up for him having 0 skill lol ...but yea
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
Keefe gonna ride Spezza...
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
shikotee wrote: Methinks you missed the sarcasm there....
Oh? I know coaches don't usually like to disclose the exact injury for competitive reasons. So I thought that's where he was going with it.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
blexann wrote: Keefe gonna ride Spezza...
Like the old proven stud that he is.
No trip to the glue factory just yet.....
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
blexann wrote: Keefe gonna ride Spezza...
Pretty funny that he took the puck that appeared to be for Simmonds and shot it in. Nice play.
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
Sgt_Strider wrote: Pretty funny that he took the puck that appeared to be for Simmonds and shot it in. Nice play.
Well, he's the better shot, I'm sure Simmonds didn't mind :D
Hard work, inheritance, interest on interest accumulating, and stock and real estate speculation. It's all good.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
After 1, nice to that they have adjusted their physical game.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
shikotee wrote: After 1, nice to that they have adjusted their physical game.
right, I noticed that too
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
I like the giving an assist to Papi look on Holl's face much better then his letting a goal in face.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
shikotee wrote: After 1, nice to that they have adjusted their physical game.
That, and Habs isn't a physical team to begin with. I figured they couldn't keep up the same pace consistently.

Keefe, you have to stop playing Jumbo on the PP. He's too slow in speed and reaction time, his hands and passing just isn't there anymore. Let Galchenuk or Simmonds to be on PP1 instead.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
lol 3 in a row. love it
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
blexann wrote: lol 3 in a row. love it
And on the PP.
Am I dreaming?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
Ridiculous if they call that goalie interference. Even Price didn't think so, he didn't have any reaction.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Sep 21, 2010
15185 posts
4647 upvotes
Montréal
What's the basis? Joe's stick? Crazy. Joke challenge.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10168 posts
8297 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote: Geez could the ref explain that goal less clearly?
I'm curious why the call took so long.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)