Leafs Talk (2022/23): Chat away

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 9:24 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
Hood_Rep wrote: no one cares, except you.

the Maple Laughs are prolonging their misery by winning. not clever.
Someone cared enough to be a triggered troll
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10991 posts
13540 upvotes
ShoNuff2 wrote: Marner sets a Leafs playoffs record tonight. Points on team’s first 4 goals to start the playoffs.
It was actually Morgan Reilly Smiling Face With Sunglasses.

Just ignore the trolls. There's an option to "ignore" specific RFD members so you don't see their posts.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
MrMom wrote: It was actually Morgan Reilly Smiling Face With Sunglasses.

Just ignore the trolls. There's an option to "ignore" specific RFD members so you don't see their posts.
Rielly had a great game with 4 points yesterday, but didn’t have any the first game.
Marner had points on all 3 goals the first game and scored on the first goal yesterday.

Btw, Marner was tied for the playoff scoring lead with 6 points at the end of last night’s action.
Let’s see if that triggers the troll again Face With Tears Of Joy
Thanks for the tip, but I don’t let them bother me.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10174 posts
8301 upvotes
Toronto
ShoNuff2 wrote: Rielly had a great game with 4 points yesterday, but didn’t have any the first game.
Marner had points on all 3 goals the first game and scored on the first goal yesterday.

Btw, Marner was tied for the playoff scoring lead with 6 points at the end of last night’s action.
Let’s see if that triggers the troll again Face With Tears Of Joy
Thanks for the tip, but I don’t let them bother me.
To be fair, we have had years and years and years and years and years and years of pain and abuse that has vastly increased our pain threshold. The clown troll is trying to pierce our calluses with a feather. It tickles....
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11683 posts
2909 upvotes
Toronto
Here we go...of course that goal would count..fluke plays is what will be the demise..
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
1735 posts
1017 upvotes
They gotta stop taking Dumb Freaken penalties Thumbs Down Sign or else that will be their demise!
Last edited by Cheezy on Apr 22nd, 2023 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heatware: 56-0-0
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
1735 posts
1017 upvotes
iamskyhigh wrote: Sergei Samsonov sucks
Yes Ilya Samsonov hasnt been great but Vasilevskiy is playing just as bad so far..so I guess the team with the most firepower will win.
Heatware: 56-0-0
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11683 posts
2909 upvotes
Toronto
Cheezy wrote: They gotta stop taking Dumb Freaken penalties Thumbs Down Sign or else that will be their demise!
Why is it ALWAYS near the end of a period..

Coach: ok it's almost end of a period... someone cross check that dude so we can get a penalty

Leaf Player: sure thing coach!
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10174 posts
8301 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty annoyed that my free streams, and OTA CBC channel were interrupted by Knights/Jets OT.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10991 posts
13540 upvotes
shikotee wrote: Pretty annoyed that my free streams, and OTA CBC channel were interrupted by Knights/Jets OT.
Haven't even looked to see who won that game. Watched Tetris instead.

LOL. That Pizza Pizza commercial is creative.
Last edited by MrMom on Apr 22nd, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
ROR is a big time player
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10174 posts
8301 upvotes
Toronto
Tampa is much more dangerous tonight.
Leafs need to turn up the gas and get more shots in.....
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10174 posts
8301 upvotes
Toronto
TheRealVinsanity wrote: The Leafs look so slow compared to the Lightning.
Sure hope they wake up after this intermission.
Felt like i pretty much watched 14 shots on goal not budge entire 2nd period.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12349 posts
5403 upvotes
It all starts with the dee and our isn't very good (to put it lightly)
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10174 posts
8301 upvotes
Toronto
Hot diggity fisticuffs

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Evil Baby