• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2017 2:52 pm
[OP]
Feb 6, 2014
95 posts
1 upvote
Beaverton, ON

Lease agreement

Hello all, my company is starting a full service lease program for an aftermarket accessory in the transportation industry. Standard 3 year lease, with buyout for $1 at end. Also option for buyout end of year 2. I'm wondering if there are any good standard agreements out there? I'm trying to avoid the high fees to have one made as the program is still in the trial phase. TIA
3 replies
[OP]
Feb 6, 2014
95 posts
1 upvote
Beaverton, ON
Nobody out there with any input?? All help appreciated!
Jan 8, 2009
819 posts
68 upvotes
GTA
Depends on how detialed you want this. May be get a competitors agreement for review .
Insurance & Financial Advisor

All posts on this forum are for information purpose only and can't replace your policy contract. Please contact your own broker, agent or company before acting on my suggestions. There is more to insurance than just price!
Feb 15, 2010
462 posts
286 upvotes
Surrey
I would say it is worth it to see a lawyer for this. You want to make sure that your agreement will properly protect you under various circumstances. It's easy enough to make something up, but doesn't help if it would not stand up in court.

But if you really don't want to spend the fees, just copy and tailor a standard vehicle lease.