Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

LED Fidget Spinners 5 pack $28.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2017 8:46 am
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1023 posts
1107 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Costco] LED Fidget Spinners 5 pack $28.99

First post.....ever!

Saw these on Costco.ca. I ordered some for my kids from China that are taking forever, so decided to spend a little more and receive them quicker.

They're sold out in all the stores here or are crazy expensive.

I have 3 kids that are dying to get this. All their freinds have them.

They also have regular ones

https://m.costco.ca/ISPIN-Basic-Fidget- ... 63874.html

and Bluetooth

https://m.costco.ca/ISPIN-Fidget-Spinne ... 63873.html
Last edited by Kaida9 on Jun 2nd, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
195 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1595 posts
1368 upvotes
Edmonton
Not gonna lie, that's a great price, IMO
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
My woman got a bunch of these for her class. I tried one out but not sure how to have fun with it. I guess you spin it and then look at it?
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1763 posts
554 upvotes
Edmonton
Dang! i just ordered from amazon AND the led from China too ... 6-8 weeks wait time.

Anyone in YEG like to share purchase this? I just want 2 for the boys. Please pm if interest. TIA

Note: Spin time: up to 1.5 min. This is quite a low end of spinning time.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2347 posts
1121 upvotes
Edmonton
It's a good price, although I still don't really understand the appeal of them.

Then again, I had pogs when I was a kid so I'm probably not one to talk.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
That's a good find! People are paying $34.99 at Showcase for one lighted one! Not me, I ordered one from overseas for around $9. Still waiting for it... twiddling my thumbs in the meantime! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1595 posts
1368 upvotes
Edmonton
uglyguy wrote: Note: Spin time: up to 1.5 min. This is quite a low end of spinning time.

I noticed that too. But some of the ones I got from AliExpress are ridiculously bad. One out of the box spun for literally 2 seconds. I greased it, and now it spins for a whole 5 seconds!
On the flip side, I got some that are ridiculously awesome - 4:17 spin time!
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
..... aannnndd its backordered.

these things are on the verge of yesturdays big thing. Everyone got one, the market is flooded, and the sustained entertainment is very short.
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Nov 22, 2007
302 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
jory29 wrote: That's a good find! People are paying $34.99 at Showcase for one lighted one! Not me, I ordered one from overseas for around $9. Still waiting for it... twiddling my thumbs in the meantime! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Ordered 1 from Rosegal for around 5 bucks ..some pretty good reviews. takes paypal too....tracking # given too...ships from malaysia it seems
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1763 posts
554 upvotes
Edmonton
If anyone still looking for just a cheap/fun $5.99 spinner, 7-11 carries them. The put it at the cashier counter. Although they sold out same day the box is opened, they restock every 2-3 days. I picked one up for myself just for fun when i am bore at work. Spinning time is a record of 3:22 :-)
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3267 posts
1436 upvotes
heavier it is, the more potential energy it has.... the longer it'll spin.
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2011
3518 posts
689 upvotes
Allenford
What are these supposed to do, my husband said they just spin and I still don't get it? Spin and what? There must be something else :s
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4274 posts
2251 upvotes
BC
uglyguy wrote: If anyone still looking for just a cheap/fun $5.99 spinner, 7-11 carries them. The put it at the cashier counter. Although they sold out same day the box is opened, they restock every 2-3 days. I picked one up for myself just for fun when i am bore at work. Spinning time is a record of 3:22 :-)
Are they cool though? Any LEDs or ninja star shapes?
Sep 13, 2016
40 posts
23 upvotes
Well... many ppl I know are selling those for 5-12 bucks depend on it's quality... still not tempt to buy one lol
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2525 posts
1046 upvotes
Burnaby
amazon has regular ones in a 2 pack. like $10 and amazon prime 2 day shipping. biggest waste of $ ever, but still bought it. London Drugs sells them for $10 each (no LED) dollar stores sometimes carry them
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1068 posts
1030 upvotes
While I despise these things... it seems to be a must-have for kids and most retailers are marking up the cost 300% due to demand. You can buy them for $3 free shipping from China, but Mastermind Toys charges $10 for the same kind.

Nice to see Costco step in and offer a high quality version for nearly half the price per unit.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
I got a separate Canadian Tire flyer here in Scarborough.. cant post pic right now. Says starting today ... Fidget Spinner regular $7.99 on sale for $4.97. Looks like it has no lights in the pic. Only at participating Canadian Tire stores while quantities last. These are the stores listed in the flyer. 3553 Lawrence Ave East, 2850 Kingston Road, 1901 Eglington Ave East, 4630 Sheppard Ave East, 111 Rylander Blvd, 2681 Danforth Ave.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
3986 posts
2351 upvotes
Ottawa
nasa25 wrote: My woman got a bunch of these for her class. I tried one out but not sure how to have fun with it. I guess you spin it and then look at it?
lol...she must be enjoying it trying to teach a class while half the kids are spinning and you can hear the ball bearings in the things go....
snow00774 wrote: What are these supposed to do, my husband said they just spin and I still don't get it? Spin and what? There must be something else :s
You spin it, and then if you twist your wrists you can feel a sort of resistance because you are changing the axis on which the things spin. It is really cool. Lots are buying it for kids who fidget in an effort to get them to do this instead of fidgetting. But honestly it is more of a fad. I have kids who spend the class taking it apart, then putting it back together. If they maybe were losing concentration before sometimes, now they are totally losing it playing with the things.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)