legit check hermes belt

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 8:18 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 2, 2009
45 posts
1 upvote
im sure this is a fake. saw this exact picture on Facebook Toronto Blackmarket. guy stated it was 1:1 rep. not sure if that was his piture or not.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2010
1189 posts
41 upvotes
Fake bro.. Taobao.com

comes with receipts and bags too.
Dec 10, 2004
865 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
It is definitely fake. None of my Hermes items from the store have a receipt that looks like that or an orange card like in the picture. The H buckle itself also looks off to me.
Oct 2, 2009
841 posts
161 upvotes
Djay230 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2012 1:19 pm
user sent me this picture, also said it comes with authenticity card, bag, receipt, etc.

real or fake? the belt strap has 3 holes like the real one but i just want to double check

100% fake.
cup card HKD represents fake, dont buy. and buckle is polished gold, not plated gold.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2004
12862 posts
1424 upvotes
Pickering
I gotta say that it doesn't matter if it is real or fake. If you do a google search for Hermes belt and take a look at all the models and famous people wearing one, it looks like crap. Now if all these people with suits and jeans and every other pair of pants, with all kinds of different shapes and sizes can't pull it off, maybe you should consider looking elsewhere.

Dec 3, 2012
135 posts
7 upvotes
AudiDude wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 9:58 am
I gotta say that it doesn't matter if it is real or fake. If you do a google search for Hermes belt and take a look at all the models and famous people wearing one, it looks like crap. Now if all these people with suits and jeans and every other pair of pants, with all kinds of different shapes and sizes can't pull it off, maybe you should consider looking elsewhere.
Agree with the above.

Unless your name starts with a "H" (Herman, Herbert, Hilton, Harry, etc), I don't see why you would want to buy this.

We're doing you a favor OP, designer belts with BIG LOGO BUCKLES have gone the way of the Trucker Hat.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2011
1545 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
orlynow wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 10:20 am
Agree with the above.

Unless your name starts with a "H" (Herman, Herbert, Hilton, Harry, etc), I don't see why you would want to buy this.

We're doing you a favor OP, designer belts with BIG LOGO BUCKLES have gone the way of the Trucker Hat.
eh, some people like quality and other are fine with a walmart or gap belt, i just go with quality, sorry guys!
Aug 22, 2007
620 posts
44 upvotes
Scarborough
conventional single frame buckle = best ^^
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2010
1698 posts
73 upvotes
Barrie
BornRuff wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2013 12:55 pm
As others have said, if you are going to pay that much for a belt, why not just pay the tiny bit more to get it from a legit store?

Honestly though, just don't buy it. These things are tacky as you can get.
+1

Anyways, OP, if you go to the purse forum, they have Hermes authenticators, I'd recommend posting on the Hermes "authenticate this" thread.
Dec 3, 2012
135 posts
7 upvotes
Djay230 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 11:09 am
eh, some people like quality and other are fine with a walmart or gap belt, i just go with quality, sorry guys!
LOL

I hope you're not insinuating that only HERMES is synonymous with quality...

But hey, hope you like wearing a big H around your waist. Hope no one misinterprets the H for "H0m0".
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1815 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
it would look good with out the big H.
Dec 3, 2012
135 posts
7 upvotes
qaz393 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 12:35 pm
a true baller on budget will do a france run. cheaper there and real.
Bingo. Head to Paris. Buy legit, but at cheaper prices.
Deal Expert
May 17, 2008
15134 posts
152 upvotes
Djay230 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 11:09 am
Lol, please. Scouring the internet for discount items that are obnoxiously banded in no way suggest you care about quality. You can get better quality leather belts for a fraction of the price of these monstrosities. Even if you go to Harry Rosen, most of their belts are between 150 and 400.

Buying this kind of stuff just suggests that you want other idiots to think you are a baller. The problem is that these days, 90% of people who see you wearing that will either think that a. you are some idiot trying to pass off a fake Hermes belt to make people think you are a baller, or b. you are an idiot who actually paid for that monstrosity.

Quality clothing is not about people being able to tell the brand of your belt from a block and a half away.
Dec 3, 2012
135 posts
7 upvotes
BornRuff wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 1:32 pm
Lol, please. Scouring the internet for discount items that are obnoxiously banded in no way suggest you care about quality. You can get better quality leather belts for a fraction of the price of these monstrosities. Even if you go to Harry Rosen, most of their belts are between 150 and 400.

Buying this kind of stuff just suggests that you want other idiots to think you are a baller. The problem is that these days, 90% of people who see you wearing that will either think that a. you are some idiot trying to pass off a fake Hermes belt to make people think you are a baller, or b. you are an idiot who actually paid for that monstrosity.

Quality clothing is not about people being able to tell the brand of your belt from a block and a half away.
This is the funniest RFD Fashion thread in a while. Well done, OP.

This guy claims to want the "highest of quality" brands, yet scours the internet for second hand resellers. If OP is so "quality-conscious", take your a$$ to the Bloor St Hermes location and buy one retail.

While you're there, pick up a big a$$ Hermes fashion watch too. It'll look great next to your H-belt.
× < >