[Dollarama] Lego dimensions fun pack and (NEW) Level pack

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2017 10:07 pm
Jun 16, 2009
320 posts
300 upvotes
nounou23 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2017 6:41 am
The dollarama in front of superstore (Main Street) in Moncton had many different ones. I didn't pick some up because I do not have the portal.
Lego Dimensions is on sale at BestBuy this week
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Feb 17, 2017
35 posts
14 upvotes
Hi Guys,

I want to thank the OP for this, I was not aware of either day and managed to pick up 6x packs yesterday. So let me report in my findings. I'm in the GTA (Mississauga/Brampton mostly) all my info was relevant last night (Friday 02/17/2017 - between about 5:30PM-7:30PMish)

EB Games
There was 1x $0.99 Legolas left @ the EB Games in Shoppers world after I bought mine. (I phoned Winston Churchill/Argentia, Meadowvale Town Center, South Common Mall and Erin Mills town Center - They all reported "sold out"). I went by Heartland and that EB was sold out as well.

Dollarama
Store near Hurontario and Ray Lawson (7700 Hurontario) had Legolas and Gimli (maybe 3 of each), I bought the last chima from here. (This site also had Dash and Violet from Disney Infinity)

Heartland (near Walmart, not Best Buy - I forgot there were 2 there!) 885 Plymouth Drive - had at least 4-5 Unikitty and 1 Emmet (The one near Best Buy had none)

Erin Mills @ Battleford (6435 Erin Mill Pkwy) - had plenty of Legolas / Gimli / Unikitty / Badcop / Emmet

This might be quite relevant to this whole thing too as the guy here said they only got there's in yesterday and he showed me the 5x boxes. It looks like some of them only got them in this weekend, and they may not have unpacked them yet. It also looks like they're only coming in sealed boxes of 8x of the same pack.

I think if you have seen a shop that had 1 or 2 that you don't need, we can probably count that as "it" for now, for that shop, but if the shop had none, there is a 50/50 chance they sold out already, or simply haven't unpacked them yet.

The Dollarama's that I pass yesterday with none are the following:
Steeles @ Rutherford (547 Steeles) - Brampton - I work near here, will check back on Tuesday
Shoppers World - as it's in a mall, there's a good chance this one might just be sold out
Derry @ McLaughlin - none
Heartleand near Best Buy - None
Winston Churchill @ Argentia - None (I plan to check back here as well)

For those interested in the Disney Infinity Characters, with the exceptions of the site I mentioned in my breakdown, I can't remember specifics as to which were where, but these are the ones I saw at the shops I visited.
Pretty sure the only wave 1 guys I saw were Violet & Dash.
There were NO wave 3 characters

The Wave 2 characters I saw for sure were:
Rocket Raccoon (Lots)
Loki
Falcon
Venom
Hawkeye
Donald Duck
Iron Fist

The stores that did have them, had them in surprisingly good shape too.

(Hope this helps some people)
Jun 20, 2009
373 posts
69 upvotes
Brampton
I got few from (heartland) mississauga dollarama yesterday. They still had some more.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2005
2325 posts
46 upvotes
I just need to find bad cop in the GTA unless there is more out in Dollarama
Apr 23, 2011
730 posts
95 upvotes
Newcastle
Bowmanville dollarama near highway 2 had Unikitty, one in the mall had none. Trenton Dollarama has both Gimli and Unikitty. Wish I had known about the EB deal before I picked up those 2 lol
Jun 16, 2009
320 posts
300 upvotes
darthfusion wrote:
Feb 18th, 2017 9:33 am
Rocket Raccoon (Lots)
Loki
Falcon
Venom
Hawkeye
Donald Duck
Iron Fist

This was from Steeles and Rutherford Brampton on Tuesday, meant to post it before
Images
  • IMG_20170214_161351.jpg
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Feb 17, 2017
35 posts
14 upvotes
Vaughan Mills had none, and Erin Mills said they had some last week, but were sold out.

(If anyone sees a Gollum in the GTA, I'd love a heads up^^)
[OP]
Nov 19, 2010
506 posts
136 upvotes
burlington, on
I dontknow if you want to go that far but dollarama at wyecroft had 2 o 3 on Saturday.
they had various sets: if I remember bad cop, unikitti, emmet and gimli, gollum
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
1285 posts
295 upvotes
darthfusion wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 7:06 am
Vaughan Mills had none, and Erin Mills said they had some last week, but were sold out.

(If anyone sees a Gollum in the GTA, I'd love a heads up^^)
Saw ONE left at major Mack/Jane this past sunday
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5937 posts
1667 upvotes
Kelowna
I stop in every couple days, no sign of them in BC at all.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
5029 posts
705 upvotes
Wow, these hit Dollarama, too? I got a bunch at the 99c Only Stores. The W Charleston Road location in Las Vegas had a whole bunch but not the BTTF one.
↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A, START

There are no apostrophes in plurals! "I have 1000 posts" = correct. "I have 1000 post's" = incorrect!
Could've, would've, should've. It's simple English, people!
Voila: French, meaning "There it is!" or "Look!" Viola: A medium-sized stringed instrument Wala: An island of Vanuatu.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
5937 posts
1667 upvotes
Kelowna
I had no idea EB was blowing some out .. I would have gone there. *grumble* ... I can't imagine any left around here.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6124 posts
1914 upvotes
Mississauga
darthfusion wrote:
Feb 18th, 2017 9:33 am
Hi Guys,

I want to thank the OP for this, I was not aware of either day and managed to pick up 6x packs yesterday. So let me report in my findings. I'm in the GTA (Mississauga/Brampton mostly) all my info was relevant last night (Friday 02/17/2017 - between about 5:30PM-7:30PMish)

EB Games
There was 1x $0.99 Legolas left @ the EB Games in Shoppers world after I bought mine. (I phoned Winston Churchill/Argentia, Meadowvale Town Center, South Common Mall and Erin Mills town Center - They all reported "sold out"). I went by Heartland and that EB was sold out as well.

Dollarama
Store near Hurontario and Ray Lawson (7700 Hurontario) had Legolas and Gimli (maybe 3 of each), I bought the last chima from here. (This site also had Dash and Violet from Disney Infinity)

Heartland (near Walmart, not Best Buy - I forgot there were 2 there!) 885 Plymouth Drive - had at least 4-5 Unikitty and 1 Emmet (The one near Best Buy had none)

Erin Mills @ Battleford (6435 Erin Mill Pkwy) - had plenty of Legolas / Gimli / Unikitty / Badcop / Emmet

This might be quite relevant to this whole thing too as the guy here said they only got there's in yesterday and he showed me the 5x boxes. It looks like some of them only got them in this weekend, and they may not have unpacked them yet. It also looks like they're only coming in sealed boxes of 8x of the same pack.

I think if you have seen a shop that had 1 or 2 that you don't need, we can probably count that as "it" for now, for that shop, but if the shop had none, there is a 50/50 chance they sold out already, or simply haven't unpacked them yet.

The Dollarama's that I pass yesterday with none are the following:
Steeles @ Rutherford (547 Steeles) - Brampton - I work near here, will check back on Tuesday
Shoppers World - as it's in a mall, there's a good chance this one might just be sold out
Derry @ McLaughlin - none
Heartleand near Best Buy - None
Winston Churchill @ Argentia - None (I plan to check back here as well)

For those interested in the Disney Infinity Characters, with the exceptions of the site I mentioned in my breakdown, I can't remember specifics as to which were where, but these are the ones I saw at the shops I visited.
Pretty sure the only wave 1 guys I saw were Violet & Dash.
There were NO wave 3 characters

Rocket Raccoon (Lots)
Loki
Falcon
Venom
Hawkeye
Donald Duck
Iron Fist

EB games is selling Lego dimensions sets for $0.99?
Jun 13, 2010
921 posts
385 upvotes
GTA
immortal_kssss wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2017 11:33 am
EB games is selling Lego dimensions sets for $0.99?
Only the Gimli and Leogolas fun packs.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)