• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2019 11:27 am
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4469 posts
159 upvotes
r1chard wrote:
Jun 17th, 2011 3:11 am
Anyone knows if the Lego store at Sherway Gardens have any promo/sale this weekend?
anything, even on magnets, keychains, etc.

I'm not sure if this one is still on, but when I went there a week ago they had "buy 2 get the third one free" for Harry Potter keychains. For HP keychains, I think there's only Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid (possibly Dumbledore? Not sure on Dumbledore but the previous 4 are for sure).
Apr 15, 2007
382 posts
44 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
Didn't see it mentioned yet, Toys R Us is having a Lego Build this saturday, june 18 between 12:00pm and 2pm for father's day. The build is a race car. I saw ads saying that last year they had a race afterwards with the car. Not sure if they will do that this year as I haven't seen any mention of it.

Like many others my 5 year old and 2 year old have become very fond of these builds.
Apr 13, 2004
962 posts
261 upvotes
Orleans, ON
I saw the Slave 1 8097 set at my local Walmart the other day on clearance for $82.00. Still had a few (Innes Rd) as of last night.
#melnykout
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
dogbolter wrote:
Jun 24th, 2011 8:14 am
I saw the Slave 1 8097 set at my local Walmart the other day on clearance for $82.00. Still had a few (Innes Rd) as of last night.

Look like it's a price drop(it's listed at that price online @ a couple of WMs I checked), in GTA anyway, and I'll wait till it drops below $60(given bricklink price is @ $68.16). Just like the 8077 Atlantis Exploration HQ set which is at $50 and I'll bet it'll drop more since it doesn't seem to sell even at that price, and bricklink had it listed at $31.61(brand new). :lol:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
2956 posts
498 upvotes
S@H has added some new items in the Sales/Deals section:

Includes a pile of POP and Toy story, and a pile of the board games...

http://shop.lego.com/SalesAndDeals/Defa ... Deals&va=1
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
robskot wrote:
Jun 26th, 2011 11:55 am
S@H has added some new items in the Sales/Deals section:

Includes a pile of POP and Toy story, and a pile of the board games...

http://shop.lego.com/SalesAndDeals/Defa ... Deals&va=1

20% off(or close to, since there's still shipping) is better than nothing, but for the POP sets, I perfer when TRU had their clearance on them for 40% off a little while back much better! :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
2956 posts
498 upvotes
DIODIO wrote:
Jun 26th, 2011 1:04 pm
20% off(or close to, since there's still shipping) is better than nothing, but for the POP sets, I perfer when TRU had their clearance on them for 40% off a little while back much better! :)

If you're near Sherway, the prices shud be the same in-store.
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Sep 30, 2001
27450 posts
6433 upvotes
Toronto
Costco Woodbridge has:
Lego Harry Potter Building The Magical World
Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary

I believe I paid $14.49 each. Just beware that many of the books were missing the exclusive figures. It looks like a publishing error as the package doesn't appear tampered with.

Amazon.ca also shows a pic of two different Harry minifigs. Variants?

edit: fixed the price
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
MrDisco wrote:
Jun 27th, 2011 5:14 pm
Costco Woodbridge has:
Lego Harry Potter Building The Magical World
Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary

I believe I paid $14.99 each. Just beware that many of the books were missing the exclusive figures. It looks like a publishing error as the package doesn't appear tampered with.

Amazon.ca also shows a pic of two different Harry minifigs. Variants?

Looks like the head piece is a little diff, one happy and the other mad, interesting. Anyway, I got these for around 20ish from Chapters/Indigo a little while ago(the star war one I got for a while now), so $15 is a pretty good price.

Anyway, was looking for lego deals(given this week have NOTHING) and I found out that TRU USA is running a deal on buy 2 get 3rd 90% off, which if you buy 3 sets with the same price range, it end up to be 30% off each. Not bad since it's on ANY sets! Too bad it's not in CAN nor would TRU CAN PM. :(
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5833 posts
235 upvotes
DIODIO wrote:
Jun 27th, 2011 6:58 pm
Looks like the head piece is a little diff, one happy and the other mad, interesting. Anyway, I got these for around 20ish from Chapters/Indigo a little while ago(the star war one I got for a while now), so $15 is a pretty good price.

Anyway, was looking for lego deals(given this week have NOTHING) and I found out that TRU USA is running a deal on buy 2 get 3rd 90% off, which if you buy 3 sets with the same price range, it end up to be 30% off each. Not bad since it's on ANY sets! Too bad it's not in CAN nor would TRU CAN PM. :(

MSRP US Prices are already a deal to us Canadians....
I'm already planning a trip down in around August to get a few sets.
signature edited for rule violations
Dec 27, 2009
277 posts
46 upvotes
mintchoco wrote:
Jun 17th, 2011 2:50 pm
Lego Minifigure Alarm Clock is on Kids Woot today...

[IMG]http://sale.images.woot.com/Lego_Mini-F ... andard.jpg[/IMG]

Not sure if TRU carries those ones, but back a few months ago, I was able to pick up the a Storm Trooper Alarm clock for my son at $23, on sale from $30. Keep your eye open. We were shocked to see how much the Lego Store and every other store carries it for afterwards. My son loves the alarm clock.
Dec 10, 2003
102 posts
DIODIO wrote:
Jun 27th, 2011 6:58 pm
Looks like the head piece is a little diff, one happy and the other mad, interesting.

A few of the lego minifigs I've got lately in the Kingdoms series have two expressions, one on each side of the head. You can spin their head around to change them from happy to mad, or happy to scared, etc. It's kind of neat, but does limit the headpiece options you can comfortably put on them (baseball caps don't work for example).

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)