Expired Hot Deals

[Lenovo Canada] 30% off Thinkpad X & T Series Laptops + Ebates 5%

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2019 10:08 pm
Jan 15, 2014
64 posts
16 upvotes
Oshawa
MateBook D back up to $799 at Microsoft store. Still cheaper than elsewhere, but $699 was better (maybe it will come back?)
Jun 21, 2009
911 posts
162 upvotes
Vancouver
carbide wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 2:46 pm
I'd simply buy an SSD separately and replace the primary HDD.

With an upgraded IPS full HD screen, it is actually not bad
This is the way to go? I was looking at the Lenovo upgrade price for SSDs, and it's definitely more than just buying them separately. Seems like I could get a much larger SSD for $100 vs the extra $200 from Lenovo.
Feb 25, 2015
747 posts
776 upvotes
NB
blankall wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 3:08 pm
This is the way to go? I was looking at the Lenovo upgrade price for SSDs, and it's definitely more than just buying them separately. Seems like I could get a much larger SSD for $100 vs the extra $200 from Lenovo.
I am actually thinking of ordering this for our parents. Base model with upgraded IPS screen. SSD from Amazon. Extra 4 GB RAM - Amazon $43 , Lenovo about $60 - just grab that, extra $17 is for guaranteed compatibility & warranty.
Apr 18, 2013
159 posts
81 upvotes
Cambridge
voleno wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 12:28 am
In need of a laptop for work. I can't decide between these and the Huawei D at Microsoft Store. Laptop would be mainly used for payroll purposes. You guys know of any good laptops? I want it to last a long time.
I havent used the Huawei D, from reviews it looks like it has very good build quality.

The T series is the gold standard for keyboards though. so if you are doing your data entry without a separate keyboard it might be the better choice
Mar 31, 2009
225 posts
190 upvotes
Soviet Canuckistan
voleno wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 12:28 am
In need of a laptop for work. I can't decide between these and the Huawei D at Microsoft Store. Laptop would be mainly used for payroll purposes. You guys know of any good laptops? I want it to last a long time.
I'm sure the Chinese government would love to help you with your payroll!
Sep 30, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
I remember almost all Lenovo laptops going on a very good sale last year, I believe it was during Friends & Family sale or BF if I remember correctly? Anyone remember the % off during then?
Mar 31, 2009
225 posts
190 upvotes
Soviet Canuckistan
TaewanK60107 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 3:44 am
I remember almost all Lenovo laptops going on a very good sale last year, I believe it was during Friends & Family sale or BF if I remember correctly? Anyone remember the % off during then?
Many Yoga, Legion and Thinkpad models were 30% off for Black Friday, including even some highend business models, such as the T and P-series.