Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo 8" Smart Display with Google Assistant, $116.99 (55% off, Regularly $259.99). Free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2019 8:02 am
Sep 21, 2006
609 posts
193 upvotes
I bought an extra unit, located in Markham, ON. If anyone wants to pick it up at 16th & Woodbine, I'll give it to you at cost. Otherwise it's going back to Lenovo.

$132.20
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1366 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how to turn off the "Ambient mode" ? I want the screen to turn off (or show the night time clock) when it is not in use.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2004
1068 posts
167 upvotes
Purchased on the 17th expected ship date the 22nd revised to 25th and still not shipped. Lenovo get your act together.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
bobsackamano wrote: Purchased on the 17th expected ship date the 22nd revised to 25th and still not shipped. Lenovo get your act together.
Exactly my situation, still not shipped.
Nov 25, 2014
4203 posts
2132 upvotes
Toronto, ON
VertigoM wrote: Anyone know how to turn off the "Ambient mode" ? I want the screen to turn off (or show the night time clock) when it is not in use.
setting of the device in home
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1366 upvotes
Toronto
boldventure wrote: setting of the device in home
There is no such setting. Have you tried? There are settings to change Ambient mode (gallery, clock etc) but you can't disable it.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2004
1068 posts
167 upvotes
Pr0metheus wrote: Exactly my situation, still not shipped.
I'm starting to think it's never going to ship. Tried emailing support two days ago and no reply.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11804 upvotes
Calgary
bobsackamano wrote: I'm starting to think it's never going to ship. Tried emailing support two days ago and no reply.
They have chat. Not that it helps much. Waiting for some Chinese prisoners of conscience to make us some more I guess.
Dec 29, 2008
588 posts
892 upvotes
Mississauga
still no shipment, they put a charge hold on my credit card though
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
bobsackamano wrote: I'm starting to think it's never going to ship. Tried emailing support two days ago and no reply.
RadioDude wrote: still no shipment, they put a charge hold on my credit card though
Yep, we'll probably get it by the time it becomes obsolete technology.
6758 posts
1785 upvotes
Montreal
If you look at the BF thread for this, you'll see that the same thing happened back then. People did eventually get their units. I personally got mine from Walmart but paid quite a bit more. I like mine a lot.
Phils
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
SammyDavis wrote: Wtf. Still hasn’t shipped
Yep same. Wondering if I should cancel. I don't care for it anymore.
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11804 upvotes
Calgary
Pr0metheus wrote: Yep same. Wondering if I should cancel. I don't care for it anymore.
ask on the chat if they can sub in the 10 inch instead.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
SammyDavis wrote: I think their chat people are bots.
Lol... I guess that means it didn't work?
Jul 20, 2004
1068 posts
167 upvotes
I am almost over it also. At this point I'm just in it to see how long it takes a big company like Lenovo to ship without any communication at all.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11804 upvotes
Calgary
Pr0metheus wrote: Lol... I guess that means it didn't work?
yeah, he didn't respond well to my idea of shipping me a 10 inch model instead. I think he was in a hut in Manilla or else a bot.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5582 posts
2441 upvotes
When it was on sale in December it took for ever to ship as well Angry Face
Dec 29, 2008
588 posts
892 upvotes
Mississauga
It's the 8th now and it still hasn't shipped...jesus lenovo, at least give us some communication