Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

[Lenovo Canada - EPP] M710S Desktop - i7-7700, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive - $653

Nov 7, 2008
543 posts
322 upvotes
Vancouver
hgp wrote: the computer showed up today
no advance warning
no email, nothing
just a guy in a white truck with no signs on it
so shipped May 25th arrival June 6
i guess this falls within the 5 to 7 day business day window taking into account the US Memorial Day on the 29th

Its the Thinkpad Tower and it looks small
I am thinking of replacing the power supply but it is much smaller than the standard power supply
its only 5in long x 2.5in wide x 3in tall
anybody know if there is another power supply that is this size with extra outlets as I have no power for my video card I want to install, its short 1060 card and will fit
I see that the hard drive is powered off the motherboard and not directly from the power supply, its a 4 pin supply
You're going to find it hard to get a replacement power supply. It's a proprietary Lenovo design and the strongest one is only what, 210 watts? I would recommend a GTX 1050 Ti instead, but if you really want to try and get a GTX 1060 working, then you'll need something like a sata to 6 or 6+2 pin graphics power adaptor cable, and even then I can't guarantee that it will work.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
3580 posts
6290 upvotes
Atlantic
Zerosystem wrote: t's a proprietary Lenovo design
Shame. The last Dell desktop that I had also came with a proprietary design.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
3580 posts
6290 upvotes
Atlantic
A quick update, I got off with the Live Chat and they provided me with a different tracking number that actually worked on the UPS website.

Using this new tracking number, it seems that UPS just got possession of it yesterday June 5 - so I'll be waiting a few more days for delivery.
Jan 29, 2015
22 posts
20 upvotes
Outremont, QC
The video card is too long, I'll either have to take it out or remove the hard drive and snip off a part of the hard drive metal cage.

edit: it's done. http://imgur.com/a/QpKvW
Sep 19, 2007
230 posts
146 upvotes
Has anyone else receive their order? Mine was due to be delivered on June 8 but it didn't show. Still no functioning tracking number yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)