Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Flex 5 15" - Black

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2017 12:59 am
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Beacon Hill wrote: Is it still in Shanghai, or has it made it to Hong Kong?
What about yours? Does it has been shipped? If yes, with the 512SSD or 256SSD?

For the guys who have received the pen: Wich model have you ordered? The 512SSD is 80XB0010CF or the 256SSD 80XB0011CF. When we have ordered this deal, there were no mentions about the pen. And now, these models are listed with it.

The new listing: Lenovo Flex 5 15" With Pen - Black
Part Number: 80XB0010CF

The deal was: No mention for the pen.
Nov 26, 2009
152 posts
44 upvotes
Mine should be model 80XB0010CF.
It went to Shanghai, then Hong Kong, and now is back in Shanghai.
Odd.
Jan 7, 2014
96 posts
219 upvotes
SergeDufort wrote: What about yours? Does it has been shipped? If yes, with the 512SSD or 256SSD?

For the guys who have received the pen: Wich model have you ordered? The 512SSD is 80XB0010CF or the 256SSD 80XB0011CF. When we have ordered this deal, there were no mentions about the pen. And now, these models are listed with it.

The new listing: Lenovo Flex 5 15" With Pen - Black
Part Number: 80XB0010CF

The deal was: No mention for the pen.
My Part number is 80XB000XCF (core i5 256SSD). There is no mention to have a pen included when I ordered it and now. It is also the same Part number on the box that I received.
I bought these AAAA batteries for the pen.
Nov 26, 2009
152 posts
44 upvotes
Overnight it travelled from Alaska to Ontario to Seattle to Richmond. I might not use it for a couple days because it's going to be so jet lagged when it arrives.
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Beacon Hill wrote: Overnight it travelled from Alaska to Ontario to Seattle to Richmond. I might not use it for a couple days because it's going to be so jet lagged when it arrives.
Mine left Hong Kong this morning.
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Beacon Hill wrote: Overnight it travelled from Alaska to Ontario to Seattle to Richmond. I might not use it for a couple days because it's going to be so jet lagged when it arrives.
I have just reveived it. I also have the penFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye.
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
lemurtv wrote: My Part number is 80XB000XCF (core i5 256SSD). There is no mention to have a pen included when I ordered it and now. It is also the same Part number on the box that I received.
I bought these AAAA batteries for the pen.
The pen is included with mine too. For the batteries, I already have the Enelopp AAA. A+
Jan 7, 2014
96 posts
219 upvotes
SergeDufort wrote: The pen is included with mine too. For the batteries, I already have the Enelopp AAA. A+
You should use AAAA battery for the pen.
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
lemurtv wrote: You should use AAAA battery for the pen.
Loll...For now I use the alcaline supplied battery and I was thinking that it was a AAA. I will have to order some eneloop AAAA. Thank you for pointing that out.

Edit: There is no Eneloop...I will buy some alcaline...
Feb 7, 2010
258 posts
50 upvotes
Kingston
Could people post or PM their order numbers please? I'd like to inform the tech support in regards to not receving a pen Thank you so much!
Nov 26, 2009
152 posts
44 upvotes
I'm selling my Flex 5 (brand new - unopened box).
PM me if interested.
Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)