Shopping Discussion

Locked: [Lenovo Canada] Lenovo Laptop Y410p 14" i7-4700MQ GT755M - $279 - PART 2

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2014 1:25 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1752 posts
742 upvotes
Windsor
HatePrimus wrote: Oh you get your comments deleted too? I thought it was just me. I feel so much better now knowing I am not alone in receiving deletions from the mods. :D
I also got comment deleted and infraction yesterday ...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7781 upvotes
Vancouver
Binton wrote: Since I didn't get a response last time, I'll ask this again:

If #lenovosucks why do you guys want their laptops so bad?
Lenovo’s CS sucks… Hardware is good [IMHO] and for that [fake] price was better than average deal…
Banned
May 17, 2005
4845 posts
661 upvotes
[QUOTE]Lenovo’s CS sucks… Hardware is good, and for that [fake] price was better than average deal… [/QUOTE]

+1
Oct 23, 2009
374 posts
266 upvotes
Pretty disappointed. I wanted full HD so I went for the Y510P at $509. Good price but not a silly price, especially when your trying to clear out last year model for new stock. Canceled order a big disappointment and its not the first time from Lenovo. I was one of the X220 reroute victims a couple of years ago.

I don't believe the 50000 number for orders and the spokeswoman's "some opportunists ordered 500" is a sad excuse when the website stated "limit 5" clearly. I bet they had a legitimate 5000 orders including my one for the not so crazy Y510p. The loss even if they honoured the ad price might be a few hundred per laptop. At 5000 legit orders, even less if they imposed a limit of 1 per order retroactive which would make most happy, its max a million bucks. Lenovo has already squandered more than that with its appalling p/r effort.

I'm not joining the twitterstorm because I'm not joing twitter. Good luck but keep your expectations low. It is Lenovo.
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
HPandDell wrote: Check it out... someone posted....

posted where? anyone tweet it yet? if so, link?
<<< Did you find my post helpful? Click the THANKS button.

BOYCOTT Lenovo products || Read about #LenovoGate! Tweet #LenovoSUCKS @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada, Post @ facebook.com/lenovo
Apr 10, 2014
307 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HatePrimus wrote: Oh you get your comments deleted too? I thought it was just me. I feel so much better now knowing I am not alone in receiving deletions from the mods. :D
As I mentioned before, RFD makes money from Lenovo sales. They just don't give u cash back for no reason. I see it mire and mire RFD being compared with Lenovo on twitter
Support the #LENOVOSUCKS Social Media Campaign! Tweet @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada #LENOVOSUCKS + Post at facebook.com/lenovo
Jun 12, 2014
48 posts
22 upvotes
, ON
HeavyDutyKronos wrote: posted where? anyone tweet it yet? if so, link?
Well.. don't think its on FB or Tweet... you might tweet it then...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
Alright folks, it ends here. You can look up user HeavyDutyKronos recent posts to get informations on how to "spread" your message. You could also try PM him for new info.

Good luck!

Thread could re-open if there's new development, until then there's nothing that you can do here (besides arguing & bickering with each other)

Thanks for understanding!