Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Tab M10 Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) 10.1" family entertainment tablet starting at $135 - 8% ebates

Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1800 upvotes
Quebec
gumby wrote: Ha, Lenovo tablet ... just resurrected a 5-y-o S8-50 that I got courtesy of RFD circa 2015 that has been collecting dust for the last 3 years or so Astonished Face Still working but slow, however the screen is sharp at 1920x1200, better than some of the current 8" with 1200x800 these days. I don't remember having any OS updates on that thing. Outlier Android tablets tend to become forgotten by both the manufacturers and consumers due to the lack of support so I'd avoid them, they are more like disposables after a year or so.
I have a 5 years old Lenovo Lynx that I bought in a firesale back in 2013-2014 for 250$. For the price it was amazing even if the old Atom CPU was really pushing itself just to run Windows 8.
It's now agonisingly slow and struggles to just surf the net but quality-wise it was great and never had any real deffect (other than a sucky CPU)
Replaced it with a Fire 10 HD last week for 125$.
Feb 11, 2007
460 posts
139 upvotes
Calgary
I'm quite interested in the Smart Tab M10, does anyone have one?
I'm thinking of using it as a tablet around the house, as well as a "smart alarm clock".
Does it have the Google Play Store, and will it also run Google Assistant, instead of the Alexa?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)