Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s-Part Number: 20RM0004US only for 899.40$ after 40% off

Apr 16, 2017
37 posts
64 upvotes
I tried this with a few agents and got rejected. They've caught on it seems
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
2496 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: Bump, did anyone actually get this?
Got shipping notification today.
Dec 27, 2017
55 posts
18 upvotes
Update. How is your lenovo shipping, mine huge delay, called and gave me another $90 discount.

End up it's a hot deal.
amin2027 wrote: Yes. You get the price that the link shows . So far the link works . Now it's for 854.43$ which is 5% less
Jul 25, 2018
30 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks for the update, I also got a discount (69$ instead of 90$) .

Did you get another tracking number that works ?
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
I just got this and am extremely disappointed with the quality control. There were several small nicks near the hinge and something loose inside the machine. Did anyone else notice any problems with theirs?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
2496 posts
2740 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: I just got this and am extremely disappointed with the quality control. There were several small nicks near the hinge and something loose inside the machine. Did anyone else notice any problems with theirs?
Interesting, my seems perfect. Really like it. NA Keyboard, performance, screen all very good quality.
Jul 25, 2018
30 posts
16 upvotes
Perfect Condition, beast for performance. glad that I bought it !!
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Got my replacement but the box was completely crushed half way. Laptop was ok and when I called Lenovo about it they said it was normal and as long as the unit is ok I have warranty. Neutral Face

Booted up and the fan was very loud and whiney even after a new os install. Is this normal?

Don't know if it's just me but I'm missing my surface book.