Expired Hot Deals

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo X1C7 $1,999/$2,099, 14% today from Rakuten

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 6:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
2512 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto

[Lenovo Canada] Lenovo X1C7 $1,999/$2,099, 14% today from Rakuten

i7-10710U/pro/1080/400 nits/16G/1T, 1999 - 14% = 1719.14

i5-10210u/pro/UHD 4K/500 nits/ 16G/ 512, 2099 -14% = 1805.14

i think the price is pretty hot

If i will connect the laptop to an external 4K monitor, should I go with the 2nd one or the 1st one is also ok to output to an 34"+ curved 4K monitor?
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 14th, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
7 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 28, 2015
611 posts
465 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Both should work well outputting to external 4K or ultra wide. monitor. I have a i3-7100u cpu which output to an ultra wide with no issue at all.

The first one has really good specs, but I read some complaints about that privacy guard display. It might be good for work, but otherwise it’s not good for view angle or color.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
2512 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
warmdeals wrote: Both should work well outputting to external 4K or ultra wide. monitor. I have a i3-7100u cpu which output to an ultra wide with no issue at all.

The first one has really good specs, but I read some complaints about that privacy guard display. It might be good for work, but otherwise it’s not good for view angle or color.
that's my concern too, i like the specs of the first one more. i don't really need 4K on a 14" screen, and it drains battery much quicker than 1080.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
1751 posts
637 upvotes
Montreal
forgetpwd wrote: you can't stack perkopolis with ebates, can you? with 14% CB from ebates, it's 1719.14, cheaper than 1887.60 on perkopolis.
You're right.
I was looking at the UHD config. That one is cheaper on perkopolis.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
2512 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
b33f wrote: You're right.
I was looking at the UHD config. That one is cheaper on perkopolis.
uhd one is 23xx on perkopolis, 1T instead of 512g though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
1751 posts
637 upvotes
Montreal
forgetpwd wrote: uhd one is 23xx on perkopolis, 1T instead of 512g though
I'm referring to the $1732 UHD config on perk.

Top