Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Yoga Tab 3 Plus Tablet 10.1" 2560 x 1600 IPS

Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2820 posts
1196 upvotes
I actually had one stuck in the EPP website even though it said zero time left to order and when I removed it from my cart I could add it back on the regular site. So for all those who had added it to cart on the EPP side try removing it and quickly adding it to cart on the regular site.
Nov 25, 2016
201 posts
186 upvotes
It was in stock , the OOS, then in, then OOS, then in, so I logged in with ebates, added to cart with coupon and checked out right quick. So fingers crossed it arrives, (I had to try a BUNCH of times maybe people have them in carts then they are getting released? When I put in card it started a count down as to how long it would keep it. )

I wonder if this case will fit

Newegg yoga case

(edit wrong link , oops!)
Dec 20, 2014
396 posts
126 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
GollyMolly wrote:
I wonder if this case will fit

Newegg yoga case

(edit wrong link , oops!)
Not sure, it says: "For Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8" and the one we are looking is 10".
Nov 25, 2016
201 posts
186 upvotes
Ya I had wrong link saved in my mouse, I upated my post, thanks!
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
111 posts
47 upvotes
fmf132 wrote: Not sure how to get the $10 off, and how to do the 8% CB. Appreciate if you can help PM me some instructions. Thank you in advance.
Cash Back Rebate: 9.0% (Cash Back Boost until Sep 2)
Note : You must click to merchant before adding to cart or wishlist
Note : No cash back on gift cards unless specified below

Conditions :
No Cash Back Rebates are given by Lenovo for transactions that have more than 5 items per order.

No Cash Back Rebates for purchase through Lenovo Affinity Stores: Gift Cards, Small Business Store, Large Enterprise, State & Local Government, Federal Government, Healthcare, K-12 Education, Higher Education, Students, Partner Portal, Military Portal, Affinity Discount Program, Lenovo/IBM/Motorola Employee Purchase Programs (EPP), Lenovo Corporate Employee Purchase Programs (CEPP), Lenovo Member Purchase Program (MPP).

You have 45 days to submit a missing rebate inquiry for all Lenovo transactions. Lenovo will not accept inquiries older than 45 days.
Shipping : Free shipping available on all orders. Exceptions apply.
Shipping From : Canada
Rebate Currency Exchange : NONE
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
111 posts
47 upvotes
Is this like a regular Android tablet, where you can download various Apps from Google Playstore and use it for surfing the net, banking, email, YouTube, Uber, Facebook, Twitter.

I know it's not cellular , but on Wi-Fi can I use it like a regular tablet like the IPad or Samsung tablets? Or is it just a tablet for watching videos?

Right now I have an old 10 inch IPad, but it's not powerful enough anymore (RAM) and battery has gone down. Also have a Samsung old tablet, but it's only 7 inch , need something bigger.
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
111 posts
47 upvotes
fmf132 wrote: Was planning on ordering one this morning...Seemed to be sold out with the "SECRETS" eCoupon... =(
What's the Secrets ecoupon ?
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
111 posts
47 upvotes
Euphyse wrote: Seems like they added the coupon "SECRET5" for the weekend. Makes it $304 - 8% ebates = $279.68 + tax, seems like a pretty good deal to me. Thanks op!

EDIT: I don't think you can use more than one coupon as I wasn't able to apply the newsletter coupon, so I adjusted the price.
So the Secrets coupon is $ 15 off the sale price of $ 319.99 , plus you get 8 % great cash back rebate from the rival site? Can you combine both?

Did you successfully order one?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2820 posts
1196 upvotes
stniagara wrote: So the Secrets coupon is $ 15 off the sale price of $ 319.99 , plus you get 8 % great cash back rebate from the rival site? Can you combine both?

Did you successfully order one?
SECRET5 is $16 off for me, yes you should be able to combine both don't know some CB sites will disallow if you use coupon but most likely it will work
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1386 posts
1795 upvotes
Quebec
stniagara wrote: Is this like a regular Android tablet, where you can download various Apps from Google Playstore and use it for surfing the net, banking, email, YouTube, Uber, Facebook, Twitter.

I know it's not cellular , but on Wi-Fi can I use it like a regular tablet like the IPad or Samsung tablets? Or is it just a tablet for watching videos?

Right now I have an old 10 inch IPad, but it's not powerful enough anymore (RAM) and battery has gone down. Also have a Samsung old tablet, but it's only 7 inch , need something bigger.
It's a regular android tablet so you can conect it to wifi and go online. considering the Snapdragon 6xx and the 3gb of ram it's basicaly a 10 inch mid-range cellphone without cellular capacities.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
Damn...OOS....I was waiting for the newsletter coupon
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
kowell wrote: It's a regular android tablet so you can conect it to wifi and go online. considering the Snapdragon 6xx and the 3gb of ram it's basicaly a 10 inch mid-range cellphone without cellular capacities.
Yeah, looking at the Geekbench of the processor, it's slightly faster than a Snapdragon 821, which is pretty decent.
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
111 posts
47 upvotes
Is this better than the $ 359 + Tax Ipad deal from Rogers or Fido, if you manage to get that.

I mean spec wise.not price wise.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2674 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
Hopefully it will be back in stock soon
May 10, 2012
40 posts
60 upvotes
This deal is on life support. I chatted with Lenovo chat and this is what they said about the tablet restocking:

I am trying to be honest with you and let you know that there is 80% chance the machine won't be back any time soon
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
chatbox wrote: Yeah, looking at the Geekbench of the processor, it's slightly faster than a Snapdragon 821, which is pretty decent.
Its actually slower than SD810 if you ignore the heat issue but considering most companies downclocked SD810 due to heat issue, SD652 likely will out perform tablets using SD810 CPU.

Should also note that SD820/821 uses Adreno 530 GPU while 652 uses an inferior version Adreno 510. Also supports for slower DDR3 ram (vs DDR4). Basically 652 should be compared to SD810... where its closer (and it actually has a better GPU than the 810). Plus the main reason to compare to SD810 is the closest android alternative to this might be the Samsung tab S2 (which uses the 810) and often goes on sale for $400. Not worth trying to compare this tablet to Samsung Tab s3 (which uses 820) because its still in a different price range. Also speed wise, SD820 is faster, maybe you are confusing 820 with 810 because 820 was released the same year as 652 and it was the flagship CPU that year (2016). Wouldn't make a lot of sense for SD to release a mid-range CPU that's faster than their current flagship (at that time).

Ignoring brand, this is a better deal than Samsung s2. Of course Samsung is a premium brand so you have to pay a premium. I would prefer this over s2 if i was in the market for a sub $400 android tablet right now (i'm not tho).
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2011
1703 posts
814 upvotes
Mississauga
FYI I bought this tablet twice in the last year, and both times the screen was defective. It would flicker on bright/white screens.

If you search for the issue, there are a few people who had the issue which was fixed by a software update, and some others who continued having the issue despite the update. Just something to check when you receive it.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2034 posts
930 upvotes
Calgary
Man that thing is fugly!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Secret 5 Works on epp too?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101