Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Comp]

Lenovo ThinkPad Boxing Day Sale / Doorbusters + 8% RFD Cashback!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2013 11:48 pm
Dec 29, 2008
484 posts
24 upvotes
Lucky75 wrote: I called today and even though my order says blocked, lenovo says all is good.
What was the order for?
Aug 25, 2010
291 posts
31 upvotes
j0nny wrote: What was the order for?
t3u, not the price error. But I still had my order status as "blocked"
Aug 25, 2010
291 posts
31 upvotes
How does one know if they got the cashback though?
Sep 21, 2007
331 posts
39 upvotes
Lucky75 wrote: How does one know if they got the cashback though?
You can see the site you ordered from and the Tracking ID in your click history, although this is not exactly a guarantee the cashback went through. You have to wait 2 weeks to see the cashback showing up in your account, it may take longer.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8558 posts
4191 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Dear XX,

Thank you for contacting Lenovo, the maker of the products for those who Do

With regard to your query, we regret to inform you that there has been a system upgrade happening due to which the order status link that you were sent is not working. We really apologize to you for the inconvenience.

However, we would like to inform you that the order is currently under production and it is estimated to be shipped out on 01/04/2013, as per our current updates. You will receive an email notification with a UPS tracking number as soon as it gets shipped.

For further questions or concerns please reply to this email. We will be happy to further assist you
Thank you for choosing Lenovo.We appreciate your business

Sincerely,

Suresha M
Lenovo North America
www.lenovo.com/ca
virtstor@lenovo.com
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
did you get the twist?
newt_101 wrote: Dear XX,

Thank you for contacting Lenovo, the maker of the products for those who Do

With regard to your query, we regret to inform you that there has been a system upgrade happening due to which the order status link that you were sent is not working. We really apologize to you for the inconvenience.

However, we would like to inform you that the order is currently under production and it is estimated to be shipped out on 01/04/2013, as per our current updates. You will receive an email notification with a UPS tracking number as soon as it gets shipped.

For further questions or concerns please reply to this email. We will be happy to further assist you
Thank you for choosing Lenovo.We appreciate your business

Sincerely,

Suresha M
Lenovo North America
www.lenovo.com/ca
virtstor@lenovo.com
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8558 posts
4191 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
ciuvak wrote: did you get the twist?
No, but if that's the one people were getting for cheap because of the SSD pricing error, I don't think it's going to go through.
IMO they would have enough time to catch on. If they don't, awesome deal!
Mar 30, 2007
506 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
I just cancelled my Twist order as I did not like the battery issues people have been complaining about. However the CSR confirmed that the order is a go and would have shipped out by Jan 7th. So those who ordered Twist with the SSD config there may still be hope.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
kashman wrote: I just cancelled my Twist order as I did not like the battery issues people have been complaining about. However the CSR confirmed that the order is a go and would have shipped out by Jan 7th. So those who ordered Twist with the SSD config there may still be hope.
did you order the i7 config or something lower?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
Thanks.
These will not get shipped anyway, so not a big loss.
Hopefully anytime soon, based on the shown interest, Lenovo will do a sale for those who were genuinely interested in getting this model.
Mar 30, 2007
506 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
From what the CSR told me the units are in production and will get shipped with the SSD drive by Jan 7th. I placed my order on Dec 26th and he even mentioned that we can fast track my order if I needed it shipped early.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
a question for those who ordered from Lenovo before: When they put a hold for an amount on your credit card, does it stay on until it's converted to an actual charge, or does it disappear and then is charged again when the order is shipped? I am specifically interested to hear from someone who is using Cap1 MC.
Aug 25, 2010
291 posts
31 upvotes
So, apparently the rep who said that the "blocked" didn't mean anything was full of ***** . According to someone else at lenovo, the "block" had to do with my credit card, which is nonsense because I paid for other things with my card since then with no problems. It's a visa card. Other people were saying that they had problems with MasterCard and lenovo was blaming them, so clearly Lenovo screwed up somewhere. Perhaps they just put everything to "blocked" so they would have an excuse to delay orders more? Apparently my order won't ship until the 14th, which is ridiculous.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
any updates? everyone just wants to seat it out, and not angry the Lenovo gods? :)
My ship date moved to Jan 26. Anyone has it sooner?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
2160 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Nope, my ship date is also Jan 26. I ordered the 256 GB SSD Twist at 6:30 AM AST that offer day.

I'm probably not expecting it, but I can live with the $676 fee for a month before Lenovo reverses it at the end of the month.
Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)