Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Comp]

Lenovo ThinkPad Boxing Day Sale / Doorbusters + 8% RFD Cashback!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2013 11:48 pm
Jul 4, 2003
386 posts
43 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
my twist is 26th, no update.
my Y500 in the 2nd (yesterday), and still no update. Kinda annoyed about this, expected ship date yesterday and no emails or updates to my status....

Guess we can pretty much ignore expected ship dates.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
3084 posts
738 upvotes
Toronto
Just called about my twist order and they say it has an estimated ship date of January 7th. She also said let me check if there are any problems and returned back and said no.

Kind of weird she said 7th since online it says 26th. Hopefully it actually ships out.
Sep 21, 2007
331 posts
39 upvotes
Lenovo usually takes 2 weeks to ship, so it's unlikely anyone who ordered on or after Boxing day would have their orders shipped.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7309 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
The plot thickens, wonder what other twists are in store for us.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
2995 posts
413 upvotes
Toronto
w33deater wrote: Copy / paste from other Lenovo thread on the BLOCKED order issue:

IF YOU HAVE A STATUS OF BLOCKED - Call your credit card company!!!
Mastercard asshats have been declining all my Lenovo purchases as fraud and were only going to advise me Monday - maybe.
They even declined my Costco.ca purchase - even though I get NO info telling me this from Costco, lenovo or MBNA
Online it does NOT say declined, they are all TEMP charges that appear to be OK.
MBNA Mastercard - YOU SUCK!

edit: just got off the phone with MBNA, they cannot re-approve the charges, they say to reorder lol
They do not give a crap if the things you 'think' you paid for are now sold out and no longer available... they are protecting me from fraud. Such BS
FYI, my credit is superb, never have a balance and pay on time, their fraud system doesn't care!
price-error-lenovo-website-1279808/21/#post16069588
Same thing happened with BestBuy and FS, in addition to my experience with Lenovo - for FS I kept calling the credit card issuing bank, confirming my address and purchase, only to have the order never go through over and over again. It's obviously the system at retailers that are **** up, not the credit cards. I made one call to confirm my info and I haven't had a problem with Best Buy since. With FS I can only order online using a gift-card at this point...

Lenovo is also another company who's system is REALLY BAD (just look at how many price errors they have regularly) - even when you enter your address correctly online, you'll notice that there will be errors in the info when you receive your confirmation email. Even when you call in and tell a CSR directly what your address is, it comes back with a mistake.

Welcome to Lenovo folks - get your deal, get your think pads, and be done with it. Nothing ever matches up or makes sense with Lenovo, and the CSRs a typically very inept.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2003
1140 posts
53 upvotes
Burnaby
i ordered a T430 on boxing day, it was shipped a few days later. It's been stuck on "Carrier and Customs Released" for the past 3 days though in Canada :(
I like Maynards Gummies
Sep 21, 2007
331 posts
39 upvotes
To my surprise the T430u I bought on Boxing day shipped today already. I guess Lenovo shipping isn't as abysmally slow as it used to be.
Aug 25, 2010
291 posts
31 upvotes
Looks like my order got bumped up from shipping on the 14th to estimated shipping on the 6th. Ordered t430u
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
still 26/01 here for the twist order. I guess they need someone to comeback from vacation on Monday and make a decision on these, so probably cancellations are due early next week :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5804 posts
1972 upvotes
Toronto
Fireflies wrote: To my surprise the T430u I bought on Boxing day shipped today already. I guess Lenovo shipping isn't as abysmally slow as it used to be.
I'm so glad I didnt' end up buying a Lenovo (Y400 or U410), which I was seriously considering. Just the trouble and waiting to get it shipped isn't worth it.
Ordered my laptop on TigerDirect and another thing on Amazon on early morning of 27th, and received both at my door on 28th.
Sep 21, 2007
331 posts
39 upvotes
After waiting a day and not receiving the UPS tracking number for my order, I called to ask for it. It turns out even though my order status says: Shipped on 04/01/13 UPS SCS, nothing's shipped and they were just messing with me. Lol I knew Lenovo don't ship this fast, how typical.
Jan 23, 2010
256 posts
55 upvotes
Fireflies wrote: After waiting a day and not receiving the UPS tracking number for my order, I called to ask for it. It turns out even though my order status says: Shipped on 04/01/13 UPS SCS, nothing's shipped and they were just messing with me. Lol I knew Lenovo don't ship this fast, how typical.
See post #354 to check shipping status.
lenovo-super-deal-lenovo-super-slim-thi ... st14821502
Aug 27, 2012
389 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
I was thinking about getting a TP before but end up with macbook, Lenovo screwed up TP badly i reckon....
Dec 13, 2010
3 posts
the estimated ship date for my twist went from 26/01/13 to 16/01/13 =O
Jul 23, 2012
135 posts
24 upvotes
Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to check an order status? I've been trying for a few days and I keep getting the same message :confused:
Apr 23, 2011
4 posts
London
Ordered my T430 with some custom upgrades on December 26th afternoon. Received UPS tracking code this morning that shows it left China yesterday. Expected delivery is January 10th.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2010
2059 posts
425 upvotes
Scarborough
My Twist order went from 01/16/13 to 01/07/13!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)