Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tiger Direct

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga - i5-4300 / 4gb / 180gb ssd + wacom digitizer + 3yr warr $899

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2014 10:08 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
trungiie wrote: Received my Thinkpad yoga today, ordered from tigerdirect on sunday. In love with everything especially the keyboard. Build quality is top notch.
After 6 hours of use Still no sign of ghosting. Wondering if I should get the 89$ onsite warranty as well. what if I take later on, does it extend the warranty?
Nope, it will just shift it to 3 years on-site for the duration remaining. they have a "post - warranty" you can purchase after warranty expires but its expensive, you can extend the 3 to 4 or 5 initially if you want much cheaper.
Aug 5, 2010
90 posts
13 upvotes
I noticed a 3mm white scratch on one of the keys, warranty covers that or should I return it to TigerDirect?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
trungiie wrote: I noticed a 3mm white scratch on one of the keys, warranty covers that or should I return it to TigerDirect?
Easier to swap than deal with depot warranty, and it wouldn't cover that no (wear and tear basically I presume).
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2113 posts
79 upvotes
Looks like the deal is over
WTB: TUBE of Bison and Antelope (Milk spot free)
Apr 29, 2008
591 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else receive theirs yet?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
trungiie wrote: Received my Thinkpad yoga today, ordered from tigerdirect on sunday. In love with everything especially the keyboard. Build quality is top notch.
After 6 hours of use Still no sign of ghosting. Wondering if I should get the 89$ onsite warranty as well. what if I take later on, does it extend the warranty?
How is it treating you, and any others who bought it? Any ghosting yet?
Mar 17, 2006
6 posts
1 upvote
North York
I'm also being charged $9.88 shipping when I reach the final check out page even though the initial check out page says free. I think there's a glitch when it adds the CA ONT 003 CA - NOTEBOOK/NOTEPADS/TABLET PC DISPOSAL SURCHARGE.
Anyone else in this case?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
that's the disposal fee, but I was sure it ws $1.50 ... ???
Mar 17, 2006
6 posts
1 upvote
North York
The disposal fee was $1.30 for me.
The shipping just got tacked on once the disposal fee got entered into the cart.
The Online sales support rep told me that they'll refund the shipping fee to me once it ships. Also, for anyone that get's into this situation, it'll help to check out through their site as oppose to paypal. They won't be able to change it on the order if it's outside of their systems.
Thanks Financials. I used your cashback link as well as my shop.com/echeng2000 portal to double dip on the cashback RFD 2% + Shop.com 4% ! So awesome ^.^
Aug 5, 2010
90 posts
13 upvotes
Sorry for the late late reply. Been busy with midterms. This laptop is great! No serious issues so far, noticed some images get stuck in the top portion of the screen sometimes, but nothing to worry about they fade after 10-15 mins.
I contacted Lenovo regarding the wrong warranty date, it has been corrected but my warranty is now showing 360 days (1year) instead of 1000+. I'm considering getting the 3year onsite if its covered in my area.
This deal makes the yoga's sold @ lenovo for thinkpads anniversary sale look silly.
Feb 28, 2003
196 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver
Received mine yesterday. Purchased when TigerDirect was offering an additional $15 off.

Its comes with the pen. Digitizer works well! Did a lot of research on the ghosting issue but nothing experienced so far *fingers crossed*
Hope if anything happens, the 3 year warranty covers it.

It is my first ultrabook so much lighter than my previous laptops. Very happy with it. Keyboard is great and that was the main selling point. I needed the dedicated Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End Keys. The Dell ultrabooks I was also considering didn't have these.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
systemcrash wrote: got it from tigerdirect pen is included
ChangMai wrote: Received mine yesterday. Purchased when TigerDirect was offering an additional $15 off.

Its comes with the pen. Digitizer works well! Did a lot of research on the ghosting issue but nothing experienced so far *fingers crossed*
Hope if anything happens, the 3 year warranty covers it.

It is my first ultrabook so much lighter than my previous laptops. Very happy with it. Keyboard is great and that was the main selling point. I needed the dedicated Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End Keys. The Dell ultrabooks I was also considering didn't have these.
trungiie wrote: Sorry for the late late reply. Been busy with midterms. This laptop is great! No serious issues so far, noticed some images get stuck in the top portion of the screen sometimes, but nothing to worry about they fade after 10-15 mins.
I contacted Lenovo regarding the wrong warranty date, it has been corrected but my warranty is now showing 360 days (1year) instead of 1000+. I'm considering getting the 3year onsite if its covered in my area.
This deal makes the yoga's sold @ lenovo for thinkpads anniversary sale look silly.
How is the laptop treating you all? Any issues so far?

I had to return my initial one, but am looking to pick this up again this week at the lower price.