Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
walmart.ca

Lenovo Ultimate Gaming PC $1798, i7-6700K , GTX 1080, 16GB DDR4, 1 TB HDD 128 GB SSD

Dec 25, 2012
209 posts
142 upvotes
cosigned wrote: Was there any deals on this over black friday or cyber monday? Thinking of getting this computer but it's still a lot of money to drop at once for me.

Let me know guys
If you want something similar for cheaper, you can give something like this a shot:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor ($134.25 @ shopRBC)
Motherboard: ASRock - A320M-DGS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($50.00 @ Vuugo)
Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($169.99 @ Amazon Canada)
Storage: Crucial - MX300 275GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive ($113.25 @ shopRBC)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($97.25 @ shopRBC)
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Mini Video Card ($534.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Case: Fractal Design - Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case ($34.99 @ Memory Express)
Power Supply: EVGA - B3 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($64.75 @ Vuugo)
Total: $1199.47
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-12-12 04:29 EST-0500

Honestly though, you can drop down even further and still get great performance.
Apr 22, 2010
310 posts
240 upvotes
Markham
For those who bought recently, how long were the shipping times in the GTA?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2002
3543 posts
2128 upvotes
jyj75 wrote: It has been on sale at $1998 for a while. Now its even $200 cheaper. Might be good for someone looking for a high end PC.
the very fact that this is still called "CLEARANCE" and at the same price at Walmart since the OP's post August 12 clearly demonstrates that this is not a HOT DEAL. Come on folks you know hot deals here sell it in a matter of minutes/hours. This is a luke warm deal for someone who can't be bothered building their own. Since August 2017 Nvidia have release a GTX 1070ti and Intel have release 8th gen CPUs which impact the perceived value of this offering.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes
Redscott wrote: the very fact that this is still called "CLEARANCE" and at the same price at Walmart since the OP's post August 12 clearly demonstrates that this is not a HOT DEAL. Come on folks you know hot deals here sell it in a matter of minutes/hours. This is a luke warm deal for someone who can't be bothered building their own. Since August 2017 Nvidia have release a GTX 1070ti and Intel have release 8th gen CPUs which impact the perceived value of this offering.
well this actually demonstrates that it WAS a hot deal in August: i.e., the price cannot be reduced further as they were selling these at cost. it may not be hot today due to new technologies, but it was hot.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
May 16, 2010
205 posts
220 upvotes
I built a very similar PC recently and it costed near $2000 and that is with opting for 2nd hand market as well.

By going custom, you can probably get better mobo, PSU, case and cooling, but if you don't want to be bothered with all that, this should be a solid deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
Glancealot wrote: well this actually demonstrates that it WAS a hot deal in August: i.e., the price cannot be reduced further as they were selling these at cost. it may not be hot today due to new technologies, but it was hot.
If it was a hot deal back in August from Walmart.
Then you can expect it to go lower on Boxing day during their "Blow out sale!" which are always just blow it out your a** Walmart sales anyways.Confused Face
Because it will be at below their own cost if it even goes down any further.
And I do not think even a big box retailer like Walmart would even do that.
Miss the days you can go to Future shop and haggle the sh*t out of the pc you want or you will take your business to staples arguments with the sales rep there.Angry Face
Aug 3, 2007
769 posts
22 upvotes
Montreal QC canada
Now is the best time to buy a pre-build (maybe not that one) or laptop. DON'T BUILD A PC YOURSELF NOW. prices are jacked up by 40% + Wait and enjoy.

Look at pc part picker prices are insane. a 1070 being next to 800$ with taxes. at lowest 619. Insanity those pricing should be for a 1080. Ram is insanely high as well. you cannot build 1200$ good solid rigs anymore. You are looking at minimum 1700-1800-2200$ minus monitor. Sad day for pc gaming :(