Shopping Discussion

Let's discuss ioffer.com. Experience and reviews of purchased items.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2019 9:57 am
Deal Addict
May 24, 2008
2799 posts
257 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it legal in Canada to buy a knock off from a website in China?

I just bought a watch off Cool-Deal, but in the description it didn't mention a brand name, but in the photo it did. But, for 5 bucks, I'm not expecting much... it's a gamble. If it's made of aluminum tinfoil and banana peels, I'll just recycle the aluminum and compost the bananas.
[OP]
Sep 23, 2010
74 posts
24 upvotes
So since my last post I received a great pair of RayBan aviator's for $7.50. The quality of the knockoff is very good, and my only gripe is that they are a little too dark for some situations. Also, I received a Famous Stars & Straps belt buckle that blew me away. It's not cheap by any means, and for $4 I can't believe the bargain.

Darn iOffer actually impressing me and keeping me coming back for more. Shipping obviously takes a while, but for the price one can hardly complain.
Mar 25, 2011
708 posts
31 upvotes
Guelph
What's impressing you? The layout?

Dude, after 2 shipments - it's the same thing as EBAY, period. It's the same sellers but they just have an account with iOffer.
[OP]
Sep 23, 2010
74 posts
24 upvotes
O1IN85 wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2011 2:17 am
What's impressing you? The layout?

Dude, after 2 shipments - it's the same thing as EBAY, period. It's the same sellers but they just have an account with iOffer.

The prices, and the quality of the items. I haven't really dug deep into ebay for similar items to what I've been buying, but iOffer makes it super simple to find tons of stuff, and the prices are great imo. I'm not out here comparing it to ebay, so unless you have something constructive to say about the topic at hand then piss off.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2518 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
So instead of creating a new thread I'll just post here.

I bought a couple of things on ioffer and they were shipping immediately the next day.

Since they were shipped by July 19th when can I expect them to reach here? I'm in the GTA region if that helps.
Nov 20, 2012
1 posts
NORTH YORK
Hi.. I'm one of these buyer who said - very fast shipping. I received my item (LI Olympus) in 7 days.. but delivery is from 15-20 business days like you are writing. I ordered more items from different sellers and this is only one item who came so fast, this "fast delivery" not from all sellers.
If we talk about Brand name.. who sand fake .. I bought more real brand bags..(few examples) Its not mean that they are with high quality.. my Calvin Klein bag and wallet was with defect after few days... and the same with Guess bag.. clothes are great.. but if you check where most of brands are doing now - China! And how we can know that in shops not selling a fake? :D because fake with good quality is almost the real brand item! :D Now i really think to tray send fake bag....
Nov 21, 2012
1 posts
Well let me tell you........ I purchased some items on ioffer, what a nighmare. I am still disputing 2 orders, the *****s received my money, but no product and when I ask the seller about it either no repponse or same stupid response like (BE PATIENT MY FRIEND IT TAKES LONG TIME FROM CHINA), 3 months is not long, it fraud, I am so angry. I have reported them to paypal and credit card company as fraudulent. I have bought items on EBAY never had any problems at all. Beware of shopping on IOFFER, I would NOT recommend!!!!!
Jan 15, 2013
1 posts
JohnnyHandsx wrote:
Aug 15th, 2011 8:44 am
What I'm curious to know is whether or not the quality of the (presumably) knock off Beats Studio headphones are worth the purchase. I'm just looking for a half decent pair of headphones for use with my phone's mp3 player, and some music use on my laptop in the evenings. If anyone has taken the plunge on these headphones I'd appreciate a review.

I just ordered t solos an a pair of studios il
get back when they get hete an let u know how they work
Jan 26, 2013
1 posts
I purchased a pair of Jeffery Campbell Lita knockoffs. They took about a month to arrive. The heels are real wood (while most Lita knockoffs come with plastic heels, so I lucked out), metal grommets in the laceholes, manmade uppers, good quality, true to size, and comfortable, communicative seller. No complaints.
Feb 5, 2013
1 posts
JohnnyHandsx wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2011 1:26 am
So since my last post I received a great pair of RayBan aviator's for $7.50. The quality of the knockoff is very good, and my only gripe is that they are a little too dark for some situations. Also, I received a Famous Stars & Straps belt buckle that blew me away. It's not cheap by any means, and for $4 I can't believe the bargain.

Darn iOffer actually impressing me and keeping me coming back for more. Shipping obviously takes a while, but for the price one can hardly complain.
I'm looking to buy some soccer jerseys from this site any reviews on clothing orders?
Feb 13, 2013
1 posts
I bought a "coach purse" and the quality was great. I was impressed. Took forever and a day to get here but it was worth the wait. I will buy from here again.
Jul 24, 2007
46 posts
1 upvote
waterloo
I on the other hand had a bad experience with ioffer. I ordered a fake LV bag, it had strings coming out of the seams, and the strap broke in a month. I also ordered a hoodie for my husband, it wasnt the same one I ordered and I wouldn't pay that much for it. I sent pics the same day and opened a dispute, The seller had the nerve to say it was the same. I was so pissed.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
8738 posts
2101 upvotes
London
Bellissima wrote:
Feb 17th, 2013 12:50 pm
I on the other hand had a bad experience with ioffer. I ordered a fake LV bag, it had strings coming out of the seams, and the strap broke in a month. I also ordered a hoodie for my husband, it wasnt the same one I ordered and I wouldn't pay that much for it. I sent pics the same day and opened a dispute, The seller had the nerve to say it was the same. I was so pissed.
The guys making fakes aren't ethical. Whowuddathunkit?
Mar 5, 2013
1 posts
JohnnyHandsx wrote:
Aug 4th, 2011 12:38 pm
Hi All,

Been lurking around the Hot Deals forum for far too long, and after stumbling across ioffer.com I found a ton of products (most, if not all knockoffs) that caught my eye. I was hoping to get some discussion going about different items people have purchased from ioffer, and any success/horror stories they may have.

Hopefully this thread can generate some speed, and help people save some cash and headaches in the future.
yes they are knockoffs i bought some beats by dre and it took a month and a half for it to get here and plus they were (FAKE)
Apr 8, 2013
1 posts
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!! i bought a 16$ pair of sunglasses, and ever since then, ive been seeing unknown charges to my credit card from the same person i got them from. like 30$, 15$, 20$ and many more. Im currently in the proses of getting my money back.