Shopping Discussion

Let's discuss ioffer.com. Experience and reviews of purchased items.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2019 9:57 am
Apr 15, 2013
1 posts
Hernando
I have order something and CAN NOT GET A HOLD OF THE SELLER AT ALL... Is this complete fake and not going to come or will it come?? Help please... It's been a week was promised 3 days should I do something or wait it out?

BobSagget wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2011 11:29 am
I've bought from 2 different sellers on ioffer.com

First was a pair of polarized Ray-Ban sunglasses (yes, I bought them knowing they were fake).
They were $16 and when I received them I was quite impressed with the quality of the fakes. I've bought cheap $5 ones from DealExtreme/FocalPrice and the difference in quality was like night and day. Seller was very communicative and answered any questions I had. Took about a month to come, but I am willing to chalk it up to the CP lockout (I had a tracking number so I know it was stuck in Canada for quite a while). Overall it was a good first experience with the ioffer site.

The second item I purchased was Tiger Balm from Thailand. You may wonder why I didn't just buy it locally. After some research I found it cheaper to buy online from Thailand (with free shipping) than to buy it locally.
I was in no hurry and I wanted to try it out so I bought 2x 30g jars of Tiger balm red for $11.86 CAD shipped from a seller in Thailand.
This purchase was so different than my first one. The seller would NOT communicate with me whatsoever. Nothing to tell me my item shipped, not when it would arrive, not that he received payment, nothing. I would ask questions and would receive nothing in reply. Finally 2 months pass and I filed an item dispute through the ioffer.com website.
To my surprise the Tiger Balm showed up 3 days later, so I closed the dispute.

The product is great and for the price I am happy, but I would never ever do business with this seller again.

So when you use the site, make sure you research the seller first. Check their feedback, make sure customers seem happy overall, etc.
From now on when I use ioffer.com I will only deal with top rated sellers.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2010
3165 posts
100 upvotes
I bought tons of stuff from tons of different sellers on iOffer. Yes, they do sell mostly fake items so keep that in mind when purchasing. And there is tons of negative reviews on Ioffer, but that's because people bought items from sellers with low feedbacks, recent join date, etc. Or just didn't know they were buying a FAKE!
Nov 3, 2013
1 posts
Toronto
Hi All
I suggest that if you wanna order anything from Ioffer.com then that is fine but DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEM FROM ID NAME GREATESTER. This seller is a fraud, you purchase from this item and they never send you and they never return your money back as well. so you loose the item and the money for no reason. I bought a dress from this seller and in 21 days he did not send me anything. after sending so many msgs he reply and said that he will refund if I send the dispute via paypal so rightaway I did that and it has been 20 days that I have not received my money back and they are not even replying to my msgs. Please be aware do not trust Ioffer blindly and do not trust the sellers unless you have a transaction relationship with them and you know 100% transaction is truth otherwise do not trust on any seller and specially not from id name GREATESTER. Fraud seller
Dec 11, 2013
1 posts
pancakepam wrote:
Jan 27th, 2013 11:00 am
I purchased a pair of Jeffery Campbell Lita knockoffs. They took about a month to arrive. The heels are real wood (while most Lita knockoffs come with plastic heels, so I lucked out), metal grommets in the laceholes, manmade uppers, good quality, true to size, and comfortable, communicative seller. No complaints.
Would like to know if anyone else has had any good experience when receiving Jeffery Campbell boots from IOffer
Dec 17, 2013
1 posts
I have purchased some NFL jerseys from China before. Different site BUT, a awesome one at that!!! I wanted to purchase some Neats By Dre Studio headphones and what to know ANYONES suggestions :) the ppl that I want to purchase from have excellent reviews. Any thoughts? I know they are fake but, 60$ compared to 400$ is a big difference :) please feel free to respond. Thanks all!
Jan 23, 2014
2 posts
DavidS804 wrote:
Dec 18th, 2013 3:07 am
I have purchased some NFL jerseys from China before. Different site BUT, a awesome one at that!!! I wanted to purchase some Neats By Dre Studio headphones and what to know ANYONES suggestions :) the ppl that I want to purchase from have excellent reviews. Any thoughts? I know they are fake but, 60$ compared to 400$ is a big difference :) please feel free to respond. Thanks all!
Did you ever order a pair of Beats by Dre headphones? I was considering buying a couple pairs but have been very, very apprehensive due to all the negative feedback from this place. Please let me know!
Jan 23, 2014
2 posts
Did you purchase any, and from what seller? I'm considering purchasing some but am very apprehensive. Please respond! :)
May 12, 2014
1 posts
I took a handbag from ioffer.com from somene named lan2ying . We agree both of us to pay with Pay Pal account , after that I wait around 12 days for the item to be shipped, still nothing > :( . I tried to get in contact with the seller many times to know why my item hasn't been shipped but no answer from him :| .
I addressed a complaine to the ioffer customer support and guess the answer :

''Hi Elena,
We're sorry you're having trouble with a purchase. iOffer.com is an online marketplace connecting third-party buyers and sellers. We provide stores (the platform) and individual sellers manage their inventory. Unfortunately, iOffer cannot refund or exchange products, as we are not part of the sale or shipping process.
After waiting a reasonable* amount of time, please refer to the following to request a refund or exchange directly from the seller:
1. Contact the Seller
iOffer is a marketplace. Third-party sellers are responsible for receiving payments, shipping items, resolving issues and furnishing refunds. Click the "Contact Seller" button to request item & shipping information, refunds, or resolve any other issues with your purchase. The link is located to the left of the purchase summary.

2. File a Dispute
Filing a dispute does not guarantee a refund. iOffer's dispute process facilitates communication between buyers and sellers to resolve issues amicably. The dispute path can be found to the left of the purchase summary, below the "Contact Seller" link. Buyers can file a dispute (up to 60 days from the transaction date) for the following reasons:

Non-delivery of goods
Item not as described
Fraudulent or counterfeit items
Damaged items upon arrival

3. Contact your Payment Provider
If you haven't done so already, immediately contact your payment provider to file a claim and request a refund or charge-back. This can be done concurrently with 1-2 above and canceled should the seller provide a timely resolution to your issue. Note the resolution period next to each payment provider (# Days) to ensure your dispute is filed within the resolution period:
Amazon Payments (30 Days) - http://iofr.me/mSFa2G
Google Checkout/Wallet (60 Days) - http://iofr.me/r4nDXD
PayPal (45 Days) - http://iofr.me/pobXsS
Payza (30 Days) - http://iofr.me/JY6LZC
Credit Cards (120 Days) - Call your bank or credit card company to request a charge back.
4. Returns / Exchanges
The seller may request that you return the item prior to issuing a refund. When returning an item, we advise you to get insurance, tracking and signature confirmation to monitor the status of your package. Make sure the seller agrees to the terms of the refund on the purchase summary before shipping items back.
We also recommend that you arrange the refund before canceling the transaction as cancellations do not guarantee a refund.
5. Rating
Provide feedback for the seller/transaction. Ratings let iOffer community know the reliability of the seller and the quality of the product.
For other services, contact their customer service for assistance. Prior to any future purchases, please also review our Buyer Safety Guide for fraud and safety resources: http://help.ioffer.com/entries/27763-Buyer-Safety-Guide
*A note about international shipping times: iOffer connects buyers and sellers worldwide. Depending on your location, overseas shipping may take 21-35 days
Thank you,
iOffer
Need a quick response?
Tweet us @iOffer_Help
http://www.twitter.com/iOffer_Help

Well, this is Ioffer .......I can't say something else, now I will make a dispute on Py Pal to see if I will recover my money :cry:
Sep 16, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
JohnnyHandsx wrote:
Aug 15th, 2011 8:44 am
What I'm curious to know is whether or not the quality of the (presumably) knock off Beats Studio headphones are worth the purchase. I'm just looking for a half decent pair of headphones for use with my phone's mp3 player, and some music use on my laptop in the evenings. If anyone has taken the plunge on these headphones I'd appreciate a review.
I have ordered two pairs of beats studio and they haven't arrived yet..I'll get back to you as soon as they arrive.
Nov 21, 2014
2 posts
I am thinking of buying some handbags on ioffer... Has anyone purchased from a seller named "SUPERTRADE10" ??? Please share your experiences with me!! Thank you!!
Nov 21, 2014
2 posts
I am thinking about buying some handbags on ioffer... but am apprehensive as well... Has anyone ordered anything from the seller "SUPERTRADE10" ??? Please share any experiences with this seller!! Thanks!! :D
Jul 30, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if the seller happybuy36 is a good seller to buy a purse from?
Oct 14, 2016
1 posts
I just purchased a purse from seller there and said she had 1500 positive feedback with great rating. After I purchased now it shows 0 ratings and nothing in her store for sale. It's been a few days and no response on shipping. How can feedback disappear! Also says she has 10000 items doe sale then store has none?? Anyone know why this happened?