Shopping Discussion

Let's discuss ioffer.com. Experience and reviews of purchased items.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2019 9:57 am
Nov 24, 2016
1 posts
What happened??? EXACT same thing happening to me right now trying to save a few dollars ....getting scammed by some broke china merchant sh*it is horrible
Oct 3, 2017
1 posts
I have purchased 5 bottles of Miracle perfume by Lancome and I never received them. I emailed the seller a hundred times and he/she did not respond. I reported a problem on website and no one replied. The seller goes by the name of "amazon001 (7392)", but...when they charged my account, I saw that the name was, "Aip*ytliangluo Trashanghai 4382". They took my money and I never received the product. Buyers beware!! There are a lot of negative reviews for this website!! My whole experience was a scam!! Does anyone know what I can do about it?? I purchased the items on August 13, 2017 and they were promised by Sept. 18, 2017, at the latest. Here we are in October and NOTHING...no product and no reply from website or seller!! VERY FRUSTRATED and feel stupid!! :(
Nov 7, 2017
1 posts
Hi,

just ordered some stuff, a watch - just made out of tin - terrbile.
Still waiting for a ourse I ordered Sept. 22/17. The selelr is insiting it is in Canada, but tracking still shows it in CHina. No way to get your money back. I tried and tried.

Thx
Dec 10, 2017
1 posts
I bought some shoes and i have paid for the shoes on ioffer. but i have not got any referance numbers or any shipping info. and they dont have a place for me to complain. how do i complain these guys?
Apr 7, 2018
1 posts
I am sute that there will be trustworthy salesmen on Ioffer.com, but there are also a lot of scammers. For example, I have placed an order with the seller who calls himself "luckiness9527". He has received my money, but refuses to send the product. After I filed a complaint with the helpdesk, I was informed that "luckiness9527" would send the item within 24 hours. More than a week later, however, it had still not been sent. However, a confused story of seller "luckiness9527", that the credit card payment would not have been safe. Weird, because I always use it and the amount was already debited from my credit card.
"luckiness9527" is an example of a scammer on Ioffer.com, which unfortunately gives the site a negative image. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH SELLER "luckiness9527"
Jan 26, 2019
1 posts
I know this is an old thread but I'll try. I ordered a belt from iOffer that cannot seem to get through customs. Is this the new normal?
Feb 18, 2019
1 posts
Hey I order on ioffer on January 20th and still now I haven’t received my order but I received a email that my orders have been delivered my adress is right but still haven’t received i was talking with the seller fashion026 and she responds like after 2 days or something and says : honey please cancel your dispute so I can help you. And then I txt she doesn’t responds.