Shopping Discussion

Let's start with your email address...

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2018 5:05 pm
Banned
May 26, 2017
93 posts
66 upvotes
canoek wrote: Has anyone noticed how many shops do it (Journey's, Bentley, Call it Spring to make a few) when you are at the till?

I get into and argument every time, which tends to get heated. Yesterday I left the merchandise at Bentley and asked them to shove it.

Is it just me who gets angry as all get out when they try to get your email address. It's not even the spam that bothers me (I can easily give a fake address), it's the fact that it wastes time, and makes it sound like email is necessary to buy an item. I just feels like they're mocking me (let's start with your....). How about no!
My daughter deals with imbeciles like you. Sometimes she has to quit work early because she's in tears.
If you having a hissy fit, go argue with the security personnel instead of the cashier.
Once you out grow your temper tantrum stage, go back and apologize, that should get you out of your loser status.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4409 upvotes
dm1111 wrote: My daughter deals with imbeciles like you. Sometimes she has to quit work early because she's in tears.
If you having a hissy fit, go argue with the security personnel instead of the cashier.
Once you out grow your temper tantrum stage, go back and apologize, that should get you out of your loser status.
I'd challenge the OP and the other jerks to be similarly pushy arrogant smartasses with the U.S. border agents next time they go there, or alternatively with the CATSA agents (TSA in the U.S.) at the X-ray machines at the airport when flying to yet another urine bath resort (via Sunwing no less), or with the cops at the RIDE spot checks ("I'll blow into the breathalizer if you pay me $20")... Pick on somebody your own size, I say....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)