Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lexar Pro 64GB SDHX 1000x UHS-II U3, 2 x 64GB cards for $75.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2015 2:37 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] Lexar Pro 64GB SDHX 1000x UHS-II U3, 2 x 64GB cards for $75.99

EDIT July 9, 430pm EST- DEAL IS OVER -I see Amazon has bumped price to $118

I posted this deal inside another thread but thought it deserved it's own.

Amazon.ca has the Lexar Professional 64GB 1000x SDXC UHS-II U3 Package of 2 for $75
This is Lexar's second fastest SDHC card, on par with Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-1 U1.

OOS but you can still order it at this price.
http://www.amazon.ca/Lexar-Professional ... YIK6Y9EEQB

Act quick because no doubt Amazon will bump this price soon
63 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
JackyTheBeaver wrote: You can get these kind of write speed on Sandisk Extreme Pro's.
Where can you find TWO 64GB Extreme Pro's for $76?
Jul 8, 2014
426 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JackyTheBeaver wrote: The 150MB/s rating is just the read speed, while write speed is 90MB/s. You can get these kind of write speed on Sandisk Extreme Pro's.
Exactly l ike Kfox said, what is your point kid? Yay, you can read specs...1 x SEP is still more expensive than 1 LP, so you still have no point.
Here's the cheapest on amazon.ca: http://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-Extreme-UH ... ro+64gb+sd

OP posted this in another thread, that spoke about 200x SD card for $19.99. I saw his post and I purchased 1 of these (set of 2), so for $90 taxes in, you can't go wrong at all....and I'm a professional photographer and his OP helped me. Your post, absolutely worthless.
Jan 16, 2012
43 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Bought one for my D7100. Hopefully it won't take to long to get more in stock!
Jan 16, 2012
43 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Actually... It should be $85.87 with free shipping :)
Jul 20, 2014
148 posts
92 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Why waste time commenting on a "useless post"? Go do your professional photography, stop complaining about people trying to contribute to this forum.

DJ4LIFE wrote: Exactly l ike Kfox said, what is your point kid? Yay, you can read specs...1 x SEP is still more expensive than 1 LP, so you still have no point.
Here's the cheapest on amazon.ca: http://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-Extreme-UH ... ro+64gb+sd

OP posted this in another thread, that spoke about 200x SD card for $19.99. I saw his post and I purchased 1 of these (set of 2), so for $90 taxes in, you can't go wrong at all....and I'm a professional photographer and his OP helped me. Your post, absolutely worthless.
Jul 8, 2014
426 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JuvenileJay wrote: Why waste time commenting on a "useless post"? Go do your professional photography, stop complaining about people trying to contribute to this forum.
As useless as his post was, I still provided information in both threads. What are your contributions son? What are you even doing in this forum...no Petro Canada promos yet?
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
I came for the memory card deal, stayed for the internet throw-down that ensued... :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1256 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, ordered one even though my camera is only UHS-1.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
1584 posts
113 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Isn't that what I said in OP? You couldn't resist giving your 2 cents, without even reading it.

And what was your point? Where can you find TWO 64GB Extreme Pro's for $76?
I see that you modified your OP to reflect the info about the Extreme Pro's; in the original post you didn't say that. If you had included that information in your unmodified OP then I would not have needed to make the comment.
Mar 5, 2010
740 posts
496 upvotes
Ottawa
Do people have links to reviews on the speed? I tried finding some but not much of anything useful.
Like a few i saw said something about the read hitting up to 150MB/s as advertised.
The write is between 77-90ish from what I've seen, but no big site i've seen reviewed it.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
JackyTheBeaver wrote: I see that you modified your OP to reflect the info about the Extreme Pro's; in the original post you didn't say that. If you had included that information in your unmodified OP then I would not have needed to make the comment.
Nice try. The Extreme Pro reference was always there, but you wouldn't know because you didn't read it...... the only thing I modified was the title, from "2 cards for 75.99" to "2 x 64GB cards for $75.99" .

Still waiting for your point.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
1584 posts
113 upvotes
telepathy wrote: Do people have links to reviews on the speed? I tried finding some but not much of anything useful.
Like a few i saw said something about the read hitting up to 150MB/s as advertised.
The write is between 77-90ish from what I've seen, but no big site i've seen reviewed it.
See here and scroll down to the Lexar 1000X:

http://www.cameramemoryspeed.com/nikon- ... ard-tests/

For cameras without the extra pins for UHS-3 support, it will be quite a bit slower than, say, the Sandisk Extreme pro's.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
1584 posts
113 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Nice try. The Extreme Pro reference was always there, but you wouldn't know because you didn't read it...... the only thing I modified was the title, from "2 cards for 75.99" to "2 x 64GB cards for $75.99" .

Still waiting for your point.
My point was simply that the 1000X is just the read speed, the write speed is slower.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
1584 posts
113 upvotes
I did buy two of the 1000X 64GB's (thanks for the deal posting, keep it up), if they bottleneck my D750 too much I will just have to use them on my SL1. The D750 is not capable of using the higher speed of UHS-II cards so a faster UHS-I card is better for it (see tests below).

http://www.cameramemoryspeed.com/nikon- ... eed-tests/
Mar 5, 2010
740 posts
496 upvotes
Ottawa
JackyTheBeaver wrote: See here and scroll down to the Lexar 1000X:

http://www.cameramemoryspeed.com/nikon- ... ard-tests/

For cameras without the extra pins for UHS-3 support, it will be quite a bit slower than, say, the Sandisk Extreme pro's.
Thanks, the other thing I've been wondering as well is actually if you've seen any good UHS-II or III readers since the products don't usually label themselves as such, you just have to read the specs of all of them to figure that out.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
1584 posts
113 upvotes
telepathy wrote: Thanks, the other thing I've been wondering as well is actually if you've seen any good UHS-II or III readers since the products don't usually label themselves as such, you just have to read the specs of all of them to figure that out.
Yeah I have been just using the card reader built into my 5.25" bay but I really want a fast USB 3 card reader also.

On a related note I will probably cancel my order for the 1000x Lexar's. They are not very fast by UHS-2 standards and the speed drop down quite a bit when the camera doesn't have the extra UHS2 pins so they are not very fast by UHS-1 standards either. I already have half a dozen true 95mb/s write UHS-1 cards so I am going to save my money for more of those or the Lexar 2000x's.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
1584 posts
113 upvotes
Some reviews:

http://alikgriffin.com/best-fuji-x-t1-m ... peed-tests

"The UHS-II cards perform significantly faster except for the Lexar 1000x. It seemed to perform slower than even some UHS-I cards. I'm thinking it could possibly be a card from a bad production run, if such a thing exists."

http://www.cameramemoryspeed.com/review ... mory-card/

"... However its write speeds are not as fast as the fastest UHS-I cards. ... In UHS-I cameras it was faster than the Lexar 600x UHS-I card, but slightly slower than some high-speed UHS-I cards. In one UHS-II capable camera, the Olympus E-M5 Mark II, it performed better than all UHS-I cards but just below the highest speed UHS-II cards."

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)