Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Lexar SDXC Class 10 microSD card 64GB with Adapter $17.82

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2016 11:57 am
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
bought. have to drive up north to get it.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
"Your Staples pickup items have been cancelled

Your store items are no longer being held.

The portion of your order that was designated for store pickup has been cancelled. You will not be charged for these items."

wtf kind of customer service is this
Oct 17, 2006
751 posts
557 upvotes
Toronto
actng wrote: "Your Staples pickup items have been cancelled

The portion of your order that was designated for store pickup has been cancelled. You will not be charged for these items."

Same crap here..either their inventory system sucks or staff are cancelling and buying themselves. ..proll the latter
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6654 posts
1455 upvotes
are you guys just ordering 1 and getting cancellation?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1329 posts
360 upvotes
actng wrote: "Your Staples pickup items have been cancelled

Did you first get an email saying that your items were ready for pick up?
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
i ordered qty 2
did not receive order is ready for pick up
just this cancellation email

i live chat CS and they don't know why. blames the store for cancelling. claims the store should have sent me an email telling me why i.e. out of stock. tells me to call store.
i call the store, the guy knows about this deal. asks if i'm the guy who ordered qty 6. then asked if i'm the guy who ordered qty 2 "yesterday". i said no i just ordered it. then he goes off. comes back and tells me it's out of stock. despite there being qty 3 when i placed the order.

staples really sucks.
Banned
Mar 3, 2006
1198 posts
271 upvotes
Edmonton
Picked up 2 extra ones from North Edmonton, pm me if anyone wants them at cost. Also have an extra 32gb version for $10 (on clearance) if anyone is interested (no sd adapter though).
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
2409 posts
765 upvotes
New Brunswick
Not in stock near me.....
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2009
6145 posts
3616 upvotes
Toronto
The one I ordered was delivered shortly after 9 this AM.
10 device Eset = $59.96
64 GB LexarSD = $17.82
$25 off $75 = -$25.00
GST = $ 6.86
Free Shipping
Total = $59.64 + 20 Airmiles for going through airmilesshops.ca first.
It is nice to finally snag a deal. Made my day.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
what are the read/write speeds on this card
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2011
1343 posts
575 upvotes
MARKHAM
What a piss off...

"We’re sorry. Items are not available today at your Staples store.

Thank you for placing your order with Staples. Unfortunately, the items below are not available. If you ordered other items to be picked up, please wait for a confirmation email. It will be on its way very soon!

You have not been charged for the unavailable items. If you would like assistance finding alternate products, please call our customer service team at 877-360-8500. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
"
Dec 25, 2011
355 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Purchased one yesterday for pickup in store. Went to the store an hour later and the worker just processed my order for pickup
Jan 1, 2013
108 posts
12 upvotes
Added it to my cart earlier and now it says out of stock. Gonna try to grab it locally tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1329 posts
360 upvotes
actng wrote: i ordered qty 2
did not receive order is ready for pick up
just this cancellation email

i live chat CS and they don't know why. blames the store for cancelling. claims the store should have sent me an email telling me why i.e. out of stock. tells me to call store.
i call the store, the guy knows about this deal. asks if i'm the guy who ordered qty 6. then asked if i'm the guy who ordered qty 2 "yesterday". i said no i just ordered it. then he goes off. comes back and tells me it's out of stock. despite there being qty 3 when i placed the order.

staples really sucks.
purebluejapan wrote: What a piss off...

"We’re sorry. Items are not available today at your Staples store.

Thank you for placing your order with Staples. Unfortunately, the items below are not available. If you ordered other items to be picked up, please wait for a confirmation email. It will be on its way very soon!

You have not been charged for the unavailable items. If you would like assistance finding alternate products, please call our customer service team at 877-360-8500. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
"
That sucks. I had paid for the cards for in store pickup and then two hours later got an email back that they are not available despite the fact that the online store checker said there were 8 left when I ordered and still said 5 left when they sent me the out of stock email. I tried another store in the area and it went through this morning. I'd suggest doing that if there are any other stores near you that have stock left.
Mar 8, 2015
925 posts
4271 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks OP, Bought 4 at NE Calgary :)
If one person finds my post useful, I consider it as a job well done....
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
993 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
strippedaway wrote: That sucks. I had paid for the cards for in store pickup and then two hours later got an email back that they are not available despite the fact that the online store checker said there were 8 left when I ordered and still said 5 left when they sent me the out of stock email. I tried another store in the area and it went through this morning. I'd suggest doing that if there are any other stores near you that have stock left.
It's possible that they are reserved for p/u by other customers, but still show in stock until actually picked up.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
I ordered two online last night. Got a confirmation email stating I should receive them this morning. Around 9 this morning they phoned me and said the transaction didn't go through due to insufficient information on my credit card. It didn't make sense. If something was wrong with my card or they didn't get correct information how did they accept my order and send me the email? Long story short, I had to give them information of the same card I used last night, confirming shipping address & phone number A FEW MORE TIMES before they said it's done.

Staples has the strangest practice I've ever seen.
Nov 17, 2013
979 posts
196 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Try it and see. My papago gosafe260 dashcam is only rated for 32gb cards but i stuck one of these Lexar64s into it and the cam recognised, formatted and is working fine with it.
purebluejapan wrote: my dash cam won't take 32gb or more, but I'm going to give this a try!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
althetrainer wrote: I ordered two online last night. Got a confirmation email stating I should receive them this morning. Around 9 this morning they phoned me and said the transaction didn't go through due to insufficient information on my credit card. It didn't make sense. If something was wrong with my card or they didn't get correct information how did they accept my order and send me the email? Long story short, I had to give them information of the same card I used last night, confirming shipping address & phone number A FEW MORE TIMES before they said it's done.

Staples has the strangest practice I've ever seen.
Well guess what? I thought Staples was strange but I was wrong. They are STUPID! Twenty-four hours after my first order and 12 hours after I talked to them this morning to confirm, I just got an email from them stating items not available.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)