[Lexus Canada] Lexus Grip the Wheel is back! $100-$200 gift card

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 8:42 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2076 posts
662 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Not having any luck with G&M recognizing my postal code / phone number for current subscriber for the past few days.

Tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE. What's everyone else using?
Sep 29, 2014
35 posts
2 upvotes
Eagle Ridge, SK
nestleman wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 4:14 pm
got mine about 3 weeks after registering the code. give it some time.
Did you also first submit the code and buy the subscription later? I bought my subscription on Aug. 26, 10 days after I submitted my code.
Oct 26, 2016
311 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
ragsrags wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 5:55 pm
Haven't received mine yet either. I submitted the code on August 16 but purchased my Globe and Mail subscription later. Do you guys know if there is a number to call to confirm?
ragsrags wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 6:10 pm
Did you also first submit the code and buy the subscription later? I bought my subscription on Aug. 26, 10 days after I submitted my code.
Well it seems a bunch of us got it on the same day in Toronto, and you're out West so give it time. Maybe they mailed them in batches and since their office is in Toronto, we got ours first.

I subscribed after registering the code.
Mar 9, 2016
51 posts
35 upvotes
Received $200 Harry Rosen GC. Didn't even subscribe to Globe and Mail, just indicated that I did Face With Tears Of Joy
Sep 29, 2014
35 posts
2 upvotes
Eagle Ridge, SK
ssaketh wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 11:38 am
Received $200 Harry Rosen GC. Didn't even subscribe to Globe and Mail, just indicated that I did Face With Tears Of Joy
Hilarious!!! Hahaha!!
Nov 26, 2010
43 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
ssaketh wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 11:38 am
Don't take my word for it, but when I was registering my code and selected Globe Unlimited subscriber, it asked for me to login. Don't see how you got past that, but if you did, even sweeter deal! :)
Mar 9, 2016
51 posts
35 upvotes
Made an account of G&M but didn't subscribe for services

Thanks OP! Enjoyed test driving an RC F
Nov 25, 2013
259 posts
38 upvotes
I did the test drive on 24 August. I registered the code on the same day. But I still haven't received the gift card. I live in Toronto. Should I call 1-855-813-6111?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4493 posts
187 upvotes
bookmate wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 9:57 am
I did the test drive on 24 August. I registered the code on the same day. But I still haven't received the gift card. I live in Toronto. Should I call 1-855-813-6111?
Too early to call. Give it some time.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4556 posts
1034 upvotes
North York
bookmate wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 9:57 am
Looks like you just missed the first batch cutoff (probably August 20th), you'll need to wait until the next batch.
Jul 20, 2009
180 posts
176 upvotes
For my Calgary friends:

Went to Royal Oak and test drove - my S/O and I each test drove the car but were told after the drive that their policy is one voucher per family, which is complete BS. If you're going there make sure you book two separate appointments with two separate sales people and make it seem like you're not with someone. Royal Oak has never been cheap like this before...their service has always been fantastic and last year the guy had no problems whatsoever with giving us two vouchers so I was surprised.

Anyways, I went to Heritage since I had one voucher from Royal Oak and test drove something else. Their service was absolutely spectacular. It blew me away how well I was treated there. I test drove something that doesn't qualify for the promo and the guy gave me the voucher anyways. They even gave me some organic coffee to go as a thank you for coming in. The bonus is that the car was so good that I'm strongly considering buying it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7719 posts
2596 upvotes
Toronto
How were you dressed?
oilerfan4lyfe wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 1:04 pm
For my Calgary friends:

Went to Royal Oak and test drove - my S/O and I each test drove the car but were told after the drive that their policy is one voucher per family, which is complete BS. If you're going there make sure you book two separate appointments with two separate sales people and make it seem like you're not with someone. Royal Oak has never been cheap like this before...their service has always been fantastic and last year the guy had no problems whatsoever with giving us two vouchers so I was surprised.

Anyways, I went to Heritage since I had one voucher from Royal Oak and test drove something else. Their service was absolutely spectacular. It blew me away how well I was treated there. I test drove something that doesn't qualify for the promo and the guy gave me the voucher anyways. They even gave me some organic coffee to go as a thank you for coming in. The bonus is that the car was so good that I'm strongly considering buying it.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sep 9, 2015
215 posts
53 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I went to the Don Valley-Victoria Park Lexus. Stupendous service.

I was treated with respect, people took their time with me, it was definitely picking up and even though i wasn't a serious buyer they gave plenty of info and asked the same kinds of question you would a regular client e.g. whats your budget per month, sporty cars vs family. Most impressive is when i asked about the material of the car and they gave me a full-length manufacturing process explaining why it's better and more expensive than leather.

Anyway, I got my code at the end, entered it, subbed to G&M unlimited. How do i know that it was submitted correctly?

I submitted it one time, signed in, and got the thank you page. But when i tried entering my code again, i was already logged in and i only had the option to choose "I am a g&m unlimited subscriber" and it gave me the message "this code has already been used".
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2166 posts
510 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Ferinthul wrote:
Aug 16th, 2017 12:01 pm
Wrong thread, but that line for 67c burgers tho .
Is that Sheppard and yonge?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.