• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 8:42 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4493 posts
187 upvotes
nestleman wrote:
Aug 25th, 2017 3:05 pm

Should be able to stack, they're just normal GC's.
The Harry Rosen were regular GC, but the Tiffany ones were paper vouchers.

Were the Tiffany vouchers stackable?
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4556 posts
1031 upvotes
North York
Arrow wrote:
Aug 26th, 2017 9:53 am
The Harry Rosen were regular GC, but the Tiffany ones were paper vouchers.
Were the Tiffany vouchers stackable?
The Tiffany's was a gift card inside a decorated box, at least that was what I received during my last participation.
Dec 24, 2015
8 posts
1 upvote
Guelph, ON
Went to Don Valley North Lexus this afternoon and inquired about the event. A sale rep asked if I was actually interested or not in test driving a Lexus and I said no, so he just gave me the PIN and I left in <5min. Face With Tears Of Joy
Jul 7, 2007
68 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Hellzhavoc wrote:
Aug 26th, 2017 5:54 pm
Went to Don Valley North Lexus this afternoon and inquired about the event. A sale rep asked if I was actually interested or not in test driving a Lexus and I said no, so he just gave me the PIN and I left in <5min. Face With Tears Of Joy
I wish it went so easily for me. I wanted to seem interested since it was the two of us but he ended up talking to us for an hour and a half and we only got one code T_T. So sad.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2075 posts
661 upvotes
YUL/YVR
WhatADeal! wrote:
Aug 26th, 2017 2:16 pm
The Tiffany's was a gift card inside a decorated box, at least that was what I received during my last participation.
Paper voucher inside the Tiffany box
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4493 posts
187 upvotes
AdamKing wrote:
Aug 27th, 2017 12:16 am
Paper voucher inside the Tiffany box
Were there any restrictions on using more than 1 voucher per transaction?
Was it more like a "coupon" or "just like cash"?
Jul 20, 2009
180 posts
176 upvotes
Arrow wrote:
Aug 27th, 2017 12:22 am
Were there any restrictions on using more than 1 voucher per transaction?
Was it more like a "coupon" or "just like cash"?
It was treated just like a gift card. Use multiples and the amount left over gets returned to you through another voucher.
Dec 24, 2015
8 posts
1 upvote
Guelph, ON
I redeemed my unique code I got from the Lexus dealership, filled out a bunch of info regarding name, billing etc and then got the thank you page. When and where will I get my $200 Tiffany GC? (G&M subscriber)
Jul 7, 2007
68 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Question for all those who subscribed to the unlimited, do you know how to cancel the subscription and what kind of timeline is needed?
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4556 posts
1031 upvotes
North York
katwoman2000 wrote:
Aug 28th, 2017 9:53 pm
Question for all those who subscribed to the unlimited, do you know how to cancel the subscription and what kind of timeline is needed?
You have to call to cancel the subscription. You can cancel at anytime. They will stop billing you for the next period.
Aug 29, 2016
105 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Is the gift card option for Harry Rosen still available this year?
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4556 posts
1031 upvotes
North York
dielan wrote:
Aug 28th, 2017 10:41 pm
Is the gift card option for Harry Rosen still available this year?
Yes, Harry Rosen and Tiffany's
Jul 15, 2014
66 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is there anyone else who is having a lot of trouble submitting the code? I tried using different browsers other than chrome - internet explorer, safari on my mobile. Sometimes I can't even get past the enter code page, sometimes after I submit the form that has me choose the card I want, it brings me to a blank page or it times out. It worked once for chrome but I'm trying to help my mom do this card and chrome mobile won't work. Called their customer service line and also no help... they try to replicate the issue but can't because the website works so poorly. How did you guys get the thank you page to work?
Jul 15, 2014
66 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ok never mind I got it to work on my desktop using chrome. I think it's the time during the day you try to submit. Anyway it went through as I got to the thank you for entering page. Also as per the FAQ the gift card is sent 4-6 weeks from registration. So I will probably be able to cancel the subscription before the 12 weeks. Which is good because I've had a bad experience with globe and mail so far (their customer service over the phone is horrible) and want to get rid of this asap. Lol okay I'm done sharing now
ElenaA265 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 7:40 pm
Is there anyone else who is having a lot of trouble submitting the code? I tried using different browsers other than chrome - internet explorer, safari on my mobile. Sometimes I can't even get past the enter code page, sometimes after I submit the form that has me choose the card I want, it brings me to a blank page or it times out. It worked once for chrome but I'm trying to help my mom do this card and chrome mobile won't work. Called their customer service line and also no help... they try to replicate the issue but can't because the website works so poorly. How did you guys get the thank you page to work?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2075 posts
661 upvotes
YUL/YVR
ElenaA265 wrote:
Aug 31st, 2017 3:14 am
Ok never mind I got it to work on my desktop using chrome. I think it's the time during the day you try to submit. Anyway it went through as I got to the thank you for entering page. Also as per the FAQ the gift card is sent 4-6 weeks from registration. So I will probably be able to cancel the subscription before the 12 weeks. Which is good because I've had a bad experience with globe and mail so far (their customer service over the phone is horrible) and want to get rid of this asap. Lol okay I'm done sharing now
They probably won't send it out until END of the promotion, Nov+ as mentioned in previous pages.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)