Tags:
None
Feb 18, 2003
665 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver

LF: 3.5mm to RCA adapter

Hello y'all,

Does anyone know where the cheapest 3.5mm to RCA adapter can be bought? the RCA part can be female or male (but if male, then it should be at least 7+feet long)

I know I can get cheap RCA-RCA plugs 10ft for $2... just need to find a cheap adapter.

Thanks
8 replies
Feb 18, 2003
665 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
rookie wrote:The Source has all you need! ;)
Yeah, thanks, I saw them at the source. I also can find them at Zellers/WalMart. Wondering if it can be found cheaper elsewhere (ie. at a dollar store, as I can find RCA cables there).
Nov 25, 2003
7 posts
6 upvotes
Any dollar store has these for...well a dollar
Mar 25, 2005
83 posts
Check monoprice.com

They have the cheapest cables/adapters anywhere, and they work well (for me, and most of the people on this site)
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
1781 posts
16 upvotes
Dtwn G.T.A.
Mr. Pannus wrote:Check monoprice.com

They have the cheapest cables/adapters anywhere, and they work well (for me, and most of the people on this site)
I second that. Even with shipping, the products that you buy are worth it.(its really that cheap)
Username Change: just_for_ipod is now Andrew4Life
Sep 27, 2003
11124 posts
3367 upvotes
Newmarket
Long & McQuade...like $5
RFD Forums Moderator
Apr 8, 2003
204 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
FboyZ wrote:Hello y'all,

Does anyone know where the cheapest 3.5mm to RCA adapter can be bought? the RCA part can be female or male (but if male, then it should be at least 7+feet long)

I know I can get cheap RCA-RCA plugs 10ft for $2... just need to find a cheap adapter.

Thanks
I know the Sayal here in Toronto has them for $1.50. Victoria should have an electronic supply store that is similar (?).
Feb 18, 2003
665 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
schmaeher wrote:Any dollar store has these for...well a dollar
I couldn't find any in thd "dollar" stores here in Vic. they have sucky ones here and none of the poplular ones (like EFADS or Dollar Giant).
NoahVail wrote:I know the Sayal here in Toronto has them for $1.50. Victoria should have an electronic supply store that is similar (?).
damn, I only wish... I'll be in Vancouver this weekend, perhaps I'll find a cheap electronics store there.