Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 28, 2002
513 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto

LF Cheapest LD ideas for a cellphone

Well i need to make a lot of long distance calls to my GF and was just wondering what everyone else is using.. I just want to find the cheapest way to do it over my cellphone... i currently am with bell and my GF is with rogers.. i dont' have a LD plan.. but they all seem expensive too..

Thanks!
ERTW!!
3 replies
May 19, 2005
261 posts
Toronto
Hi

i have in the past used a calling card.
That can be used on cell phone with a auto local number you dial with and it can you can register and have your pin number automatically saved on your cell,
so need need to put in your long pin # everytime, and it was fairly cheap
Not sure where u are calling though....
http://www.nobelcom.com/
Daydreaming about the food in Richmond, B.c.. I miss that place :) :cry:
Jun 11, 2008
257 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa
Hey Porsche,

You said your girlfriend is with Rogers right? Tell her to call into retentions and get 1000 canadian LD for $5 a month. She can be the one calling you =P Thats an option. I dont know anything in regards to Bell though.

Maybe you should call into Bell, and tell them that Rogers has that 1000min/5$ option.. and ask them to give you something similar?
[OP]
Apr 28, 2002
513 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Just wondering about that retention... so does she just call in and say that her friend got 1000LD for $5?? or does she have to threaten to cancel her rogers bill?? she has one more year left on her contract...
ERTW!!