• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2018 2:37 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
4053 posts
1218 upvotes

LF: Good dry cleaner in Vancouver

I am looking to get some nice clothes including a wool coat and a wool suit dry cleaned in Vancouver. Can anyone recommend a good dry cleaner? Ultimately, I am looking for someone who does a good job and charges a reasonable price. I have tried using low cost dry cleaners before but learned that sometimes they reuse their chemicals and the quality of the cleaning is not so great. Since then I have tried using a different cleaner which does a good job but their pricing is almost making it such that I just throw my clothes out and buy new ones instead of cleaning them.

Any recommendations for a good value dry cleaner would be most appreciated. Thanks.
2 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11979 posts
1745 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Thought they all reuse the chemicals.
De gustibus non est disputandum
"Crazy people will make even sane people crazy."-- Becks
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."-- Confucius
Jan 16, 2005
18 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver
I recently switched to a different dry cleaner -- I went to my previous one for over 10 years, but a recent change of ownership has led to a huge decline of the quality of their work. I just tried A-Star Dry Cleaning on Main at E 33rd Avenue. Paid $25 for dry cleaning my wool jacket. I'm pretty happy with the wash quality, and plan to take my husband's wool suits there next (the lady at the front desk said they charge $20 for a 2-piece suit).