• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2005 12:05 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 29, 2004
208 posts

LF: Hotel in Victoria

I'm going to be attending a friend's wedding on July 16, so if anyone knows of any deals for a hotel in the area please let me know, thanks.
3 replies
Apr 13, 2005
14 posts
I don't know if you want to wait until the last-minute to book your hotel room but I work for a website called www.wotif.com and we have a bunch of hotels in Victoria at amazing rates. For example, the 2 star Traveller's Inn Douglas/Blanshard is going for C$59 tax-inclusive for two people. One thing to note is that we only sell hotel rooms in the next 14 days.
Dec 23, 2004
441 posts
7 upvotes
VI
wotgirl wrote:I don't know if you want to wait until the last-minute to book your hotel room but I work for a website called www.wotif.com and we have a bunch of hotels in Victoria at amazing rates. For example, the 2 star Traveller's Inn Douglas/Blanshard is going for C$59 tax-inclusive for two people. One thing to note is that we only sell hotel rooms in the next 14 days.
No offense, but I'm looking for a room in Vancouver, and I'd pay MORE to book through you than directly from the hotel.

There are Traveller's Inns in multiple locations in Victoria - depending on where the wedding is, you might want to choose something either downtown, or out a bit.