• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2017 12:12 pm
[OP]
Oct 7, 2014
109 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

LF info on how to purchase older model shoes from yesteryear

Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase a specific shoe for a/various brands from many years ago?

Example - Timberland leather mocs with laces I wore ~2008ish

Input appreciated.

P.S. - Timberland only an example, I have a few pairs in mind that I would like to re-purchase.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14733 posts
3791 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
eBay
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6566 posts
905 upvotes
If the model is out of production, nasa25 is right, your bet is only eBay or kijiji.

So, would only do that if you are sure the newer models are completely not working for you.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
[OP]
Oct 7, 2014
109 posts
20 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks, neither have worked for me so far. Figured I would ask around as I am very picky with my footwear.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14733 posts
3791 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Maybe Grailed if the shoe is higher end

It’s tough to find deadstock shoes from 8 years ago.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game