Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1589 posts
173 upvotes
Downtown Toronto

LF: Moisture Wicking Dress Shirts

Hoping to find a store dealing with Moisture Wicking business casual dress shirts for men. Budget wise, I have no limit provided the shirts are of good quality and I can try them out if possible. GTA location would be awesome.

This site almost has exactly what I'm looking for, moisture wicking dress shirts that look like regular dress shirts and with slim fit cut, but unfortunately I can't try it out and I'm not too excited about their patterns.

Thanks in advance!
3 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38392 posts
12012 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Moisture wicking shirts are made of polyester. As a dress shirt, it will look cheap

I suggest you buy Dry Fit T-Shirts and use it as an under shirt over your dress shirt
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1589 posts
173 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Gee wrote: Moisture wicking shirts are made of polyester. As a dress shirt, it will look cheap

I suggest you buy Dry Fit T-Shirts and use it as an under shirt over your dress shirt
Some vendors claim they are able to make it look like regular dress shirts. The one in my link seems regular, but its hard to tell until you have one in your hand. Stuff with a blend of cotton and lycra works well to look like normal shirts but have moisture wicking properties built in.

I can't survive with two layers of clothing on a hot day :(
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
Can you get away with wearing golf polos?

Lots of sweat wicking fabric options there

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)