• May 19th, 2005 11:15 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 29, 2004
249 posts
22 upvotes
GTA

LF: New Home items

We have just moved into a new house with pre-schooler, toddler & had a new baby - all in the last 2 weeks ;) . We have a ton of purchases pending. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

a) Water hose w/stand

b) Paint for basement

c) Custom-made House number (been to Home Depot not much choice)

d) Pressure washer

e) Satellite receiver (does anyone know about any Cardless receiver )

TIA,
Nk
5 replies
Deal Addict
May 6, 2003
1047 posts
20 upvotes
nuknsltnt wrote:a) Water hose w/stand
Costco
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2005
2021 posts
165 upvotes
Vaughan
nuknsltnt wrote:We have just moved into a new house with pre-schooler, toddler & had a new baby - all in the last 2 weeks ;) . We have a ton of purchases pending. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

a) Water hose w/stand
Costco
nuknsltnt wrote:b) Paint for basement

No idea.
nuknsltnt wrote:c) Custom-made House number (been to Home Depot not much choice)
Rona?
nuknsltnt wrote:d) Pressure washer
[rfdlink=autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=24]Canadian Tire[/rfdlink] - check RFD deals on it.
nuknsltnt wrote:e) Satellite receiver (does anyone know about any Cardless receiver )
What provider?
nuknsltnt wrote: TIA,
Nk
HTH
Sep 29, 2004
249 posts
22 upvotes
GTA
Thanks guys!

The Satellite receiver is for Grey market - Dishnet. I forget the name of the store in Markham that sells the receiver. It is supposed to reset itself.
Jul 31, 2004
94 posts
61 upvotes
Don't bother with Grey market cardless stuff....Dish Network and Bell are switching to thier new encryption schemes as we speak...The receivers will be down by this summer. Subscribing is your only real option right now.

Xar256 :cheesygri
Jul 15, 2003
262 posts
nuknsltnt wrote:Thanks guys!

The Satellite receiver is for Grey market - Dishnet. I forget the name of the store in Markham that sells the receiver. It is supposed to reset itself.

Could you pls PM me with the address or details of the store in Mkm? thnx