Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2060 posts
181 upvotes
Burlington

LF recommendations for driveway paving in Burlington

Good sized driveway that I need to get paved, as well as french curbs, walkway to front and back doors.
I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest, since we're staying in the house for the foreseeable future. Looking for high quality and reasonable price.
Thanks
Free Nortel tips and tricks blog, as well as second opinion on a move to VoIP (for my RFD friends). PM for details.
6 replies
Nov 1, 2005
430 posts
12 upvotes
Whoever you use dont use Stamped Concrete out of Oakville.

I had a bad experience with them.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
1862 posts
149 upvotes
Ancaster
Ven0r wrote:
Mar 17th, 2009 3:16 pm
Whoever you use dont use Stamped Concrete out of Oakville.

I had a bad experience with them.
You mean this company.
http://www.stampedconcreteinc.com/

What happened....I was looking at them for some work. They said they are the best.

Joe
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2060 posts
181 upvotes
Burlington
any other suggestions?
Free Nortel tips and tricks blog, as well as second opinion on a move to VoIP (for my RFD friends). PM for details.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1191 posts
109 upvotes
Stoney Creek
Brother in law has his own business. Inside and out renos and specializes in concrete. Family business. You will get outstanding workmanship and quality and great guy to deal with. You will find cheaper prices if you look as the concrete business is a competitive one, but quality and honesty is important. You will see what I mean when you meet him.

New company called AH1 Concrete...but he has been doing this for a long time!!!!!

He gives free quotes...call 905 541 3297 starting tomorrow as he is on vacation right now.

Here is the link:
http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/A ... b0051df21a
Nov 1, 2005
430 posts
12 upvotes
nielboy wrote:
Mar 18th, 2009 6:54 pm
You mean this company.
http://www.stampedconcreteinc.com/

What happened....I was looking at them for some work. They said they are the best.

Joe
Long story short they cut the streetlight powerline under the driveway and poured the driveway without fixing the line (a simple call to the city, and they fix it within 24 hrs.) Basically the job was done, and they were gone for a few days when the city came by, and informed me it'd be 3000 to run a new line. I got stuck with the bill, Pando denied everything, even though the break was right under my driveway.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
1862 posts
149 upvotes
Ancaster
Ven0r wrote:
Apr 4th, 2009 9:07 pm
Long story short they cut the streetlight powerline under the driveway and poured the driveway without fixing the line (a simple call to the city, and they fix it within 24 hrs.) Basically the job was done, and they were gone for a few days when the city came by, and informed me it'd be 3000 to run a new line. I got stuck with the bill, Pando denied everything, even though the break was right under my driveway.
Well that's not a good way to do business.

Joe
× < >