• Jul 24th, 2008 1:28 am
Tags:
None
Oct 4, 2003
208 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver

LF: Toyota Corolla 2009 LE model

Looking for a dealership in Vancouver area with the best deal.

Toyota Corolla 2009 LE model
MSRP: $19,900
9 replies
Oct 4, 2003
208 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
Cheapipay wrote: Looking for a dealership in Vancouver area with the best deal.

Toyota Corolla 2009 LE model
MSRP: $19,900

I'm also open for Honda Civic or Mazda 3.
Oct 4, 2003
208 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
Cheapipay wrote: I'm also open for Honda Civic or Mazda 3.
Anyone bought a Corolla 2009 ? I'd like to know final invoice price for the new corollas.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2007
1194 posts
131 upvotes
No idea if this is still the case but Toyota should have fixed pricing across Canada. So you should try and use the system online on their website to check out the price. A few years ago, my family and I went to several Toyota dealers and were told that they'll follow the fixed price set on the website and that we couldn't bargain or get any deals out of it unless there are some promotion going on.

Who knows, maybe it changed in the past 2-3 years...
Apr 20, 2004
405 posts
10 upvotes
GTA
in alberta they still only negotiate based on msrp. it really helps knowing dealer cost if you want any kind of deal on it..
eat
drink
sleep
repeat

Oct 4, 2003
208 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
canadian trader wrote: in alberta they still only negotiate based on msrp. it really helps knowing dealer cost if you want any kind of deal on it..

$16,650 (US Dollars) MSRP for the Corolla 2009 LE model.
That's $3,250 more for the Canadian MSRP. We Canadians are really getting ripped off.

I didn't want to go through hassle of importing the car from WA state.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
I'm interested in knowing this as well...though me is in TO....
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
I'm getting a price from a US dealer for the LE in the next few days... I will post when received... I was told it will be about 3k savings from Cdn dealers.
Oct 4, 2003
208 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
coleworld wrote: I'm getting a price from a US dealer for the LE in the next few days... I will post when received... I was told it will be about 3k savings from Cdn dealers.

I was told by the CDN dealer today that Toyota Canada may not honor the warranty from US bought Toyota cars. Can anyone confirm this? The product advisor also mentioned that US cars have different car regulations than CDN cars and you must get these items fixes before you can register your car with ICBC.